Part 5

Raman  tried to sleep during the flight, but memories of Ishita plagued his mind. Her words about that she is Pihu's mother and that she and Ruhi are alive and that he could not hide this fact forever.
Maybe she was right, but he couldn't give up, not just yet. He owed it to Pihu to married  her mother.(Shagun)

~Flashback April 16th 2016~

Raman and Ishita were at the Products Launch Party, they once again argued with each other. Ishita had challenged Raman that she could drink alcohol without losing control, not like him ...

The result of all this was that Ishita was totally drunk and also Raman had drunk a few glasses too much. Ishita did not want to go and wanted to drink more, but Raman could not let that happen. That's why he booked a room in the hotel where the party took place.

Ishita should sleep off her alcohol frenzy. Raman just wanted to take her to the room and then go home, finally, the next day was the wedding of him and Shagun.

But Ishita had other plans, which challenged him a second time and they drank champagne. Raman ran around the room, followed by Ishita. Everything went out of control and both fell onto the bed.

They looked each other in the eye and Raman was too close...

She placed her hand on his chest with every intention of pushing him away until he placed his hand over hers. "Raman ." she breathed as she unconsciously moved her face closer to him.

"Ishita " he whispered. His focus left her beautiful eyes and shifted down to her slightly part, full, red lips. Raman inched his mouth closer and closer to hers.

"No." she said softly, but there was no conviction behind her words.

Raman pulled her bottom lip between his, softly sucking it into his warm, Whisky flavored mouth. Ishita tried to gain control of her thoughts and the situation but once his silky tongue passed her lips and slid into mouth all was forgotten. His hands tangled in her long, dark hair as his mouth devoured hers.

She ran her hands up and down his chest as his mouth moved away from hers and he started placing open mouth kisses down the side of her neck."Raman ." she moaned softly.

"Don't ask me to stop." he mumbled against her skin.

Buttons went flying as Ishita ripped open his shirt. "I don't want you to stop." she replied as her hands made contact with his bare skin, she moved her hands up to his shoulders and pushed the material off his body. His lips left her neck in favor of her lips as her arms encircled around him to prevent him from pulling away. She slowly backed them up until her back hit the Mattress of the bed.

"I've missed you so much." he said between kisses. "I love you."

"I love you, Raman " she said as their kiss ended. "I love you so much."

His hands slid up under her blouse, lightly caressing her soft skin before pushing the fabric farther and farther up to reveal her lace covered breasts.
"Take it off." she breathed. He followed her instructions. He opened the pin of her Sarres and pulled her blouse over her head, letting it fall to the floor.

Within mere moments the were both undressed and had found their way under white satin sheets. It was as if they had never been apart. Alcohol or no alcohol
something like this was bound to happen sooner or later. A passion like theirs just couldn't be contained.

Her body covered his as their mouths engaged in a series of blistering, sultry kisses. His hands gently caressed her back, finding that her skin was so much
softer than he remembered. And her kisses were full of fire and passion. Her touch was delicate and gentle, that of a woman who was still very much in love
with her husband.

What was started by alcohol and a little lust was now being driven completely by love. They moved together slowly and softly, lost in their own little world where both time and reality had stopped just for them. All the things that Raman tried so hard to forget came rushing back to him. Ishita was the love of his life and nothing would or could ever change that.

~Present Day~

"Ishita ." Raman said softly to himself.

Thinking back to their previous conversation in the building hall it was more and more apparent to him that something about Ishita was definitely not quite right, it was as if she was holding something back. He chalked it up to uneasiness. After all they had spent a drunken night together months before and hadn't not talked about since. He only wished he remembered the events of the night better. Everything was so fuzzy. He wondered how much Ishita remembered or if she even reflected on their night at all.

The weeks went by without Raman came back. Ishita felt he was running away. But before what? Before the wedding with Shagun? Why ? He wanted it that way!

Often she was about to call him and tell him on the phone, but she wanted to look him in the eye. She knew he would be angry with her for not telling him at her last meeting.

Besides Vandu, Ruhi and her parents, she had also told Bala and Mihika that she was expecting a child from Raman. She was embarrassed to tell her parents about the pregnancy, despite the joy of this miracle.

She had not told the Bhallas about her pregnancy, she did not want that Shagun to know about it before Raman knew it, but the weeks went by and it became more difficult to hide her condition.

She also did not want the Bhallas to hear it from others.

One morning before going to work, she went to the Bhalla house to talk to Mamij.. Mrs.Bhalla was more than surprised by the news she heard from Ishita..

Ishita was embarrassed to talk to her mother-in-law about it, but she had no choice, so she told her without going into details that she and Raman would become parents again..

She also told her about her mistake of not telling him right away and that Shagun was not allowed to know it before she talked to Raman. Mamij told her that everything would be fine and Raman and she would soon be a family with their children again and she would be very happy to become a grandmother again.

Mamiji talked to the rest of the family and said "Nothing to Shagun or Pihu."

As much as Ishita rejoiced at the miracle that was growing in her, the fact that she and Raman were not an official couple made it embarrassing to talk to the family about it.

tbc...