Part 13

~ Iyer House ~

Everyone was shocked what a drama Shagun just did. Amma made tea and coffee for everyone.

"Vandu Akka that was right you gave Shagun a slap in the face." said Mihika

"Oh, that was far too little. She deserves much more slaps."

"I knew ,that Shagun would make such an uprising and yet her style surprises me again and again." Ishita said, half laughing and half serious

"That's why I decided to move with my family to Amma and Appa, to protect my little sister from this vengeful snake." said Vandu and winked at Ishita

"This snake dares to call you a home breaker." Mihika said very angry

"In what a mess, shall my child just born into it ?!

"IshiMaa, you should rest", Adi said

Ishita nodded and went into the room to lie down.

When she was in bed, the baby began to kick. Ishita put her on her belly .

"Hello mera bachcha, Sorry, you have not been born yet, and there is already chaos around you."

Ishita started crying... Everything was so complicated and she could not stand it anymore what a mess her life was. She did not want that life, either for herself or for her children.

Somehow, she even understood Shagun a bit. She had lived with Raman and his family for 7 years. Even though she was now manipulating Pihu, Shagun had been taking care of Adi and Pihu for 7 years.Raman had not shared a room or bed with her and had not married her.

"I'm back after 7 years and pregnant with Raman's child."

Since every woman would be hurt and angry, right ? But should she feel sorry for Shagun now ?

"No!!, no sorry or sympathy for Shagun!
Since I know her, she makes my life difficult. "

The baby was kicking vigorously

"Shhh baby, mommy is resting now and you too."

She stroked her belly , until she fell asleep.

~ Bhalla House ~

"Have you lost your mind? whats wrong with you."? Raman yelled

"Would you please low your voice. When Pihu hears something," said Shagun

Raman spoke low but firmly

"Oh, now you're worried that Pihu hears something.?! Did you worry too, when you screamed like a maniac in the hallway of the building ? Since you did not care that Ruhi heard everything. Since you wanted to expose Ishita in front of all neighbors."

"Raman calm down and let us talk in peace."

Raman laughed loudly

"You are incredible and I do not mean that positively"

Mr. and Mrs. Bhalla, Simmi and Romi were sitting on the sofa watching the two of them.

"Now you want to talk about it in peace. „?

"Raman, what do you expect from me? You cheated  on me one day before our wedding  with another woman,who is now pregnant. Shall I dance with joy "?

Raman looked to the sofo, where his parents and siblings sat.

He grabbed her by the arm and dragged her up the stairs to her room and slammed the door.

"I cheated on you ? Are you crazy? We both had no relationship and I only wanted to marry you for Pihu. I don't love you and you know that.Ishita is not the other woman. We have no affair. She is my wife . I spent the night with my wife."

"I will never let you be happy with Ishita, that I swear to you Raman."

"For your information, we do not need your permission to be happy together."

"We will see ..."

"You disappear immediately out my house."

"You can not do that."

"You go ...Right now."!!! shouted Raman

"What about Pitu, if I go then I take her with me."

"Dare it, You have no right to my daughter. Pihu stays here and you go. Dare not to  manipulate and use Pihu, Shagun I'm warning you."

~ Iyer House ~

The door bell rang and Ruhi opened the door and in front of her stood Pihu.

"Oh hello Pihu, come in."

Pihu went inside

"Hello Ruhi Didi, is Ishita Aunty there?"

"Yes, but she is lying in bed and sleeping." Ruhi answered

"is she sick ."?

"No, just tired, she is resting."

Amma and the others greeted Pihu. Pihu looked to the room, who she thought Ishita was in there.

Everyone sat around the table chatting having breakfast

Pihu pretended to go to the bathroom. She walked to the room, carefully opening the door and sneaking in. She stood in front of the bed and watched Ishita as she slept.

This is my real mom?  She is married to
Papa and the baby in her tummy is my sister or brother? Pihu thought

Ishita moved and gradually awakened. She opened her eyes and saw Pihu standing in front of the bed.

"Oh, hello Pihu, what are you doing here"?

Pihu looked at her sadly

Ishita got up and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Come here angel." She beckoned to Pihu to sit next to her. When Pihu sat next to her, she lifted her chin.

"What's wrong."?

"Why are all lying to me"?

Ishita did not understand what Pihu wanted to tell her... the door opened and Ruhi stood there.

"Pihu, here you are, we have already searched you." 

"It's Ok Ruhi, Pihu and I talk then we come to you." said Ishita

"Okay IshiMaa."

When the door was closed again, Ishita asked. "Why are you so sad."?

Pihu looked at her with big sad eyes. She had tears in her eyes.

"Are you my Mamma."?

Ishita had the felt that her heart stopped beating. She did not expect that.! What should she do now? Where was Raman?

It broke her heart to see her little girl so confused and sad. Her daughter looked at her and wanted an answer and she did not know what to say.

Ishita stroked Pihu over the head.

Pihu cried bitterly. Ishita took her in her arms and tried to calm her down.

Pihu was sobbing..."I heard everything,you are my real mom."

"Shhh ... baby."

Ishita did not want to do it alone. Where was Raman? She needed him now.!

~ Bhalla House ~

A knock on the door interrupted Raman and Shagun's loud argument. The door opened and Simmi stood in the doorway.

"Bhai we can not find Pihu."

"What do you mean you can not find her"? Raman asked

"Ananya came for breakfast, but Pihu not, I thought she overslept and went to her room to wake her up. She was not in her room. We searched throughout the house."

Raman panicked, where was Pihu so early in the morning ?

tbc...

Thank God It's Friday . I will post part 14 tomorrow. Have a nice day 😊

Suhani