Part 11

"That didn't stop you from going back to Shagun after all those years." she pointed out. "Is the love you shared with Shagun really greater than the love you shared with me?"

"No!" he replied. "It's just that we're not the same people we were back then. Circumstances have changed us. We just can't pick up where we left off and expect things to be the same."

"You didn't mind picking up where we left off that night in April." She snapped and immediately regretted it. "I'm sorry." she
apologized. "You didn't deserve that."

"Maybe I did." Raman told her. "I was so confused that night.  I was doubting everything from my ability to protect my daughter  from Niidhi. I didn't think I could live with myself knowing that I had let Ruhi down. I just wanted to numb the pain, but it didn't work. So I went to the one person who I knew could make everything better. I didn't come to you with anything in mind, Ishita , but I don't regret the fact that we made love. Even if we weren't expecting this baby I still wouldn't regret it."

"The next morning I wanted to talk to you, but you did not want to and rejected me. I stood with Simmi in front of the bathroom door, but you tell her that you don't want talk to me. That was like another slap in the middle of my face.  I got some "Slaps" from you on this so-called morning after.

"What do you mean by that."?

Ishita sighed

"No, please tell me what you mean Ishita."

"When Shagun enters the room the next morning, you told her that nothing had happened. You left me in the room and went with her. Then you rejected me when I wanted to talk to you. You would have married Shagun that day, even though we are not divorced. If Romi would not have stopped you with the information Niddhi was alive, would you have married Shagun. " Ishita said sadly

"I'm sorry Ishita."

"No, do not apologize. You wanted to do what you think is right. When the baby is born, I should move to another flat. The whole thing is complicated enough. We do not all have to live next door to each other. I would move now, but I can not do that in my condition."

"Why do you want to move to another apartment?."

"I want to distance ourselves.!When the baby is born, we divorce and then you can marry Shagun. You can see the baby whenever you want and also Ruhi. My son is grown and of course I'm in touch with Adi. You do not want to tell Pihu the truth about me. I do not want her hurt. You, Me, The Children, Shagun ... all in one building next door ..."

Raman did not know what to say

"I do not want to destroy Pihu's little world. But Raman that's means that you ignore Ruhi and the baby as your children. Ruhi should be allowed to call you Papa no matter in whose presence. I am forced to ignore Adi as my son in the presence of Pihu.. What should I tell the baby one day who you are ? The uncle ? I'm sorry Raman, but you have three soon four children and not just one."

"I know you're right, but that will hurt Pihu."

"Do you think that Ruhi does not hurt that you ignore her in Pihu's present as your daughter?  Do you think that Adi is not hurt, that I have to ignore him in the presence of Pihu as my son."

" I know."

"I also don't want that Pihu gets hurt. But I'm so sorry, I think that's unavoidable. We have to arrange our lives Raman. After the birth I will move to another building with Ruhi and the baby. Then we divorce and you can marry Shagun. "

"What do you always have with the divorce and the marriage with Shagun? an annoyed Raman asked

"Because apparently that's what you want Raman. You do not want a future with me and our children that you have given me clearly to understand."

"I said we can't pick up where we left off and expect things to be the same."

"But with Shagun, you can pick up where you left off."?!

"This is for Pihu. I have not shared a room or bed with Shagun in the 7 years."

"What are you trying to tell me now Raman. That you don't love Shagun and don't marry her. That you love me and stay with me and our children.? "

Raman did not say a word and just looked at her silently

"I thought so."  said Ishita

She was hurt

"I just changed my mind. I'll start looking for a new apartment tomorrow. I can do it, my family will help me. "

"Why so hurried."?

"I want peace and ordered relationships for my children. People are talking about me and wondering who the father of my child is. BTW Shagun thinks that Mani is the father."

"WHAT... why does she think that."?

"I do not know, I've been trying for a long time to hide my pregnancy from her. Well, meanwhile, it is not to be overlooked that I'm pregnant. I tried to get her out of the way, I did not want her to know it before I spoke to you."

"But why does she think you are pregnant by Mani?"

"I met her one morning in the building and she noticed my pregnancy. She congratulated me and asked when I marry Mani. She assumed that Mani is the father. Mamiji told me she told the family as if she found out ..."

"Maa? Maa  know it , I take the rest of my family and yours know it too... So everyone here knows that I'm going to be a father, except me... Great ."

"And Shagun, she does not know either." Ishita said softly

"That does not count, Shagun is unimportant."

"Achha."?

"I'll talk to Shagun tomorrow morning. This is my child, not Mani's"

"Best of luck."

He looked at her questioningly

"We know Shagun, she will freak out. When you tell her that you are the father, you say at the same time that you slept with me the night before your "Wedding."

"I don't care, I'm the father and I will not ignore this fact because of Shagun."

"Think about it well, maybe she will not marry you after this news. Oh sorry, we're talking about Shagun.Don't worry, the little gold digger, will definitely marry you."
Ishita said sarcastically

"I'm glad you did not lose your humor." laughed Raman

Ishita laughed too, then she became serious. She stroked her stomach.

"I still can not believe I'm pregnant. I was diagnosed infertile but I became pregnant but unfortunately I had lost the baby. After that, it was clear that I would never get pregnant again,but God gave us this little miracle. "

She had tears in her eyes

"I have 3 wonderful children and now I am allowed to experience the miracle of being pregnant. Sorry that I'm so emotional, my hormones are spinning through."

"No Baby , that's not because of the pregnancy. Your hormones always spinning through." Raman smiled

Ishita gave him a playful slap on the arm

Raman put his hand over Ishita's hand, which was still on her stomach.

"We created this little precious angel and I can't wait to hold our child in my arms.Believe me, I do not want to clarify anything more than the things between us. We will sorted ..."

Ishita nodded

"You should get some sleep." he suggested.

"Okay." she agreed, laying back against the pillows.

Raman pulled the blankets up around her. "Goodnight, Ishita ." he whispered as he turned off the lamp and then slipped out of the room. He made his way in the Guest room.

tbc...

Hello, I am currently working on part 12 of my story and will try to post it in the evening.