Part 14

~ Bhalla House  ~

Raman stormed out of the room followed by Simmi and Shagun. The three came down the stairs. Mrs.Bhalla paced nervously.

"Raman, I'm worried, where is the child"?

"Don't  worry Maa, we'll find her."

They went to the front door and into the hall of the building.

"Shagun and Simmi knock their doors at all the neighbors and ask for Pihu.  Papa, We go to the parking lot and ask the Wachtmen if he has seen Pihu. Romi, you looking for Pihu i in the building." said Raman

Simmi had knocked on the Iyers first and Ruhi opened the door. Simmi immediately asked for Pihu and Ruhi told her that Pihu was there. Raman was not out of the building yet and turned around when he heard Ruhi.

Raman and the others went inside. Iyers sat at breakfast.Raman explained that they were looking for Pihu because she was not in the house and nobody knew where she was.

Ishita heard the loud voices and opened the door and saw all Bhalla "s and Iyer's standing together in the living room. At her had a crying Pihu.

Raman immediately went to her and picked her up. "Thank God, we were worried baby."

"She kidnapped my baby." Shagun blew out dramatically

"Oh shut up Shagun and save us with your overacting." said Vandu

Everyone was relieved that Pihu was back. Raman stood in the living room with Pihu in his arms, consoling her.

"Why are you crying."? Raman asked

"Raman, she was held here against her will. That's why she is crying." Said Shagun

Vandu gave her a warning look. "I think someone needs more slaps here."

Ishita went to Raman who was still standing there with a crying Pihu in his arms.

"Raman, we have to talk."

Raman nodded and gave Pihu in Simmi "s arms. Shagun wanted to hug her, but Pihu struggled. Raman followed Ishita into the room and Shagun wanted to follow, but was pulled back by Vandu.
"You stay here."

~ In the room ~

"What happened, what does Pihu want here so early and why is she crying"?

"Raman, she knows."

"She knows, what"?

"That I am her mother, that I am your wife, she knows it."

"Did you tell her"?

"NO , I do not know from who she knows, but she knows. She stood in front of me when I woke up. She asked me if I'm her mother. I did not want to talk to her without you. She cried bitterly, I did not know what to say. I took her in my arms and comforted her. Luckily you are here now."

Raman ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Raman we have to talk to her."

"I know, I know Ishita."

~ living room ~

"What are they doing there? so long." Shagun said angrily

"Do you know what Shagun? you're really annoying me, one more word and I'll kick you out."  Vandu said to her

The room door opened. Raman showed Simmi to bring Pihu. Simmi walked to Raman with Pihu in his arms and he took her in his arms and closed the door again.