Part 18

~ The next Day in Office ~

Ishita and Raman had lunch, after which, they sat together on the sofa.

"That was really good." said Raman

Ishita smiled...
Ishita took chocolate out of her handbag.

"Chocolate."? said Raman

"The baby wants chocolate." said Ishita and ate a piece

Raman watched her... She held him a piece and he opened his mouth a bit. Ishita fed him chocolate.

He kissed her lips and they tasted the chocolate.

After the kiss, he looked at her and said
" Shall we talk "?

Ishita nodded

Raman looked at her, he smiled and lightly touched her face with his fingers.

"I know that I hurt you, I was mean and rude to you. I blamed you for all. It was my fault you left." said Raman

Ishita stroked her fingertips over his face.

"I brought Nidhi into the house and did not tell anyone about my plan. After your return, I said mean things to you. I'm sorry Ishita, I'm so sorry."

"You were disappointed and angry. You was in hurt , we lost Ruhi. You thought 7 years that I'm dead and then I stand in front of you .I wish it had never happened, but we can not change the past, I apologize for that." said Ishita

Raman took her hand and kissed her fingers.

"I was shocked when I saw you in the police station. I was overwhelmed with my feelings. I could not believe you stood there. My Ishita was alive, I wanted to take you in my arms and never let go."

He paused and took a deep breath

"Then I realized that you wanted it that way, you wanted to be stay away , from me, from us. I thought you never loved me, that you did not want our children. I thought you wanted to be with Mani... that we are not important to you and you never loved us."

Ishita saw the  sadness and hurt in his eyes. Her heart broke for him. She had hurt him so much and she could not take it back.

"The seventh years without you were the hell for me. I tried to numb the pain with alcohol, but that did not work. I was so angry with you and I felt abandoned. "

Raman pulled Ishita to his lap. Her hands were wrapped around his neck and he had his head on her chest. He needed her closeness now.

"There I stood, with a newborn baby, a teenager, and I had lost my wife and daughter. And all of that was my fault, but my ego and my arrogance, did not admit it. I blamed you for everything."

Raman raised his head and looked at her.
"Forgive me, please forgive me."

Ishita had tears in her eyes. She held his face with both hands and kissed him gently.

"I forgive you, but you also have to forgive me. For that I stayed away, I pretended my death. When you sent me away, I should have stayed, for you, for our children, for us."

"Okay Madrasan, we both made mistakes, I forgive you and you forgive me. Nothing should ever stand between us again. You are my past, my present and my future."

Ishita smiled
"Well.... that's what you gotta do when you love someone you need to fight for them..."

"Oh.... Yeah. Raman smirks

"Like you're doing for me and I like it... very much." said Ishita

He smiled and said.
"Wow... i dont know why but i still I love you... he whispered