Part 30 Last Part Epilogue

~ January 1st 2018, Bhalla House ~

Today was the 1st birthday of Ishan Raman Bhalla.

So much has happened in this one year.
IshRa were even closer than ever before. Adi was engaged to Aaliya and in 6 months was the Wedding. Ruhi learned diligently for her studies to one day work in her father's Company. Pihu had completely accepted Ishita as a mother as if she had always been so. Pihu was all the big proud sister.

Mihika and Romi were for 4 weeks, parents of a beautiful daughter

Shagun had given up her revenge plans. She was married to Mani. Ishita and Shagun were not the best friends, but they could meet in peace.

Ishan had grown so fast, today was already his first birthday and the whole family would come together today to celebrate the little man.

Ishita carefully made her way overtop of   scattered packed presents and into the kitchen to finish the preparations for the 1th Birthday  of her son.

"IshiMaa" a voice called out as soon as she walked into the kitchen.

"What's the matter, Pihu ?" Ishita asked as she stepped back into the livingroom.

"IshiMaa , " Pihu called out as she made her way  into the livingroom. "I no find my Phone, I would like to take pictures and videos when we sing for Ishan"

"IshiMaa ?" Ruhi called out as she made her way down the stairs. "Have you seen my sunglasses?"

"IshiMaa, where to go with the cake. "? Adi asked

"Mama." the baby squealed from the playpen

Ishita closed her eyes and took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "Pihu , your Phone is in the kitchen and Ruhi your sunglasses are on the diningroom table.Adi, please place the cake in the kitchen."

"Hello, Jaan!" Raman said as he came through the kitchen ."I got everything you asked for at the store."

Everything on the list?" she asked.

"Everything." he said as he leaned in and kissed her lips.

Ishita looked around, no one nearby. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him, once, twice, then three times..."Thanks for your help, Shweetheart."

Raman smiled ... "Anytime."

Raman went into the living room and lifted his son out of the playpen.

Raman found it amazing how much his son had grown and changed over the past year. Ishan was now walking and talking and very much made his presences known in the Bhalla house. He had his own little personality, a little bit of his father and a little bit of his mother and a whole lot of his own. He was most definitely going to be an independent child.

"Raman ?" she called out. "Did you find the candle?"

"I'm looking, Jaan" he answered....

~ 2 hours later ~

The house was filled with their family and closest friends. Raman placed the candle in the center of the cake and lit it.

Everyone sang the happy birthday as Raman attempted to show Ishan how to blow out his candle. Finally with a little help the candle went out. Ishan's hands immediately went into the cake, grabbing as much as he could in his small fists.

He brought one hand up to his mouth and started eating it and he offered the opposite hand to Raman , rubbing the cake all over his father's face, giggling the entire time.

Everyone laughs, Pihu makes videos and pictures with her phone.

"Yummy." Raman replied.

"Ummy." Ishan repeated as his hands delved back into the cake, making more of a mess than anything.

Raman grabbed Ishita by the waist with every intention of planting to hug her. "Raman ." she laughed. "Don't you dare!"

"Yes." he said as he cupped her face and and rubbed his face over her face. Ishita laughed as she pushed Raman away and Wises the sweet confection from her face. Ishan flung a fist full of cake in his parents direction.

"Uh-oh." Raman sighed. "Are you throwing things at Mamma ?"

"Of course he's not." Ishita replied. "He's throwing things at Papa ."

"Mama." Ishan said loudly, holding out a handful of cake to her to which Ishita graciously accepted. "Thank you, my Baby ." she replied.

"Sure." Raman replied, laughing. "He offers you a bite but smashed mine in my face." he laughed as he wiped off the excess cake from his face. "Aim for Mamma next time."

Raman lifted Ishan up out of his highchair. "We need to get you clean up so you can open your presents." he told his son. "Right Mamma ?"

"Give him  to me Papa , I'll clean him up and I will change the little man." said Ruhi

Ruhi went up the stairs with Ishian, followed by Pihu.

"Raman, I'll clean you up, "Ishita said with a wink. Raman smiled at her and his eyes say everything without words, Ishita blushed.

Ishita cleared the table, her baby hat messed everything. Vandu helped her clean everything up..

Ruhi and Pihu came down the stairs with a fresh, clean Ishan.

"Oh, my baby looks so adorable."said Ishita

Ishan laughed and almost jumped out of Ruhi's arms. The little man opened his presents with the help of his big sister Pihu.  Ishan was more interested in the wrapping paper than the gifts.

It was clapping, singing, dancing, laughing, eating, pictures and videos made ... The whole family was together and celebrated the little Ishan. The miracle that God gave Ishra, the precious life that was made out of love.

The End. ❤️

I want to thank all my readers. Thank you for your love and support. I enjoyed writing this story and hope you enjoyed reading it. Thank you all.

Lots of Love
Suhani