Chapter 9

KandiceKardashian: Throwback to this gorgeous mane 

5,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

I've told my family all about my fat reduction and they were shocked to say the least. Since we are famous for our curves especially the curvy twins, Kim definitely took offence. I made it clear that it wasn't up for discussion and that this is something for myself. My sisters then tried to blame Jose for this but I quickly shut it down by stating that he doesn't know yet which is a lie.

"I can't believe that you are going through with this." Khloe says for the hundredth time as we leave a clinic in Miami where I will be getting the procedure done. Tomorrow I will be going through my first procedure done. I had one consultation in Brazil but decided that it would be safer to do it here. 

Khloe and I stroll down the area with the KUWTK film crew. I was approached a while back about having my own show but I declined because I wouldn't have much to show since my life is pretty boring.

"Well believe it cause this ass has got to go, it doesn't even look good." I say while sighing. "Kim and I have been so insecure with ourselves and all we do is lie. I love Kimmy but I don't approve of what she posts."

"But you're a video girl." Khloe defends Kim and I roll my eyes.

"Khlo, I was a video girl but it was never about being nude all the time. I was more of a muse in the videos than a video hoe. Nobody besides certain people on set, family or partners have seen me fully naked. Someday Jose and I will have kids, I don't want my posts to affect their lives.

 Someday Jose and I will have kids, I don't want my posts to affect their lives

"Wow. You are really heads on about this." 

"I spoke with Alessandro Palomino a-" Khloe interrupts me with a gasp.

"Holy shit! You are so fucking lucky, not many people get to speak to that legend." She looks at me in amazement as we continue walking, "What did the oh so great say?"

"The Palominos have their reputation and the Kardashian-Jenners have theirs. He really just made me realise that I'm not really happy with how we are viewed and portrayed but we do it to ourselves. Khloe, a lot of people love us but so many others don't have respect for us." I shake my head, "I just want to be a better person."

"Unfortunately that's the life we chose for ourselves, those who hate can suck our asses." Khloe comments and I give her a look.

"That's why I was scared of releasing my song but I did because it's piece of art. I just wanted people to see a different side of me an I am person who deserves to be respected. Everytime people book me, they always expect me to wear little to nothing. That does not define me, I am so much more." I smile sadly. "I don't want to be the Kandice Kardashian. I want to be me, I want to be Kandice Kardashian."

"Wow." She responds, "You go glen coco."

---

"Welcome the one and only, Kandice Kardashian." I smile as I walk out onto the stage, I wave at the audience before greeting Ellen. 

"You're my favourite Kardashian

"You're my favourite Kardashian." Ellen says while looking at her card and I laugh at this. "Seriously, you're always honest and you've never cancelled on me."

"Shade." I sing before laughing.

"Well done on your song going number one

"Well done on your song going number one." She says and everyone cheers which makes me beam with happiness. "You are going to be performing your song here for the first time."

"Yes, this is the first time that I am going to be performing the song. You should be lucky that I choose you over everyone, Ell bear." I say with a teasing smile.

"Yes. So blessed." I shake my head at her monotone voice. "But this is your first interview since the song breaking the internet."

I nod my head and she continues.

"We didn't know that you can sing." 

"Apparently no one did. It's not as if I grew up in a big family and supposedly nobody has heard me sing." I sarcastically respond.

"That's crazy." Ellen exclaims. "Your voice is very beautiful by the way. You have had everyone tweeting you and the amount of reception that you've received is incredible."

"Isn't it just?" I put my hand over my heart as I feel my tears beginning to surface. "I'm just so grateful. I wrote the song then I booked a producer to help me record the track, I went through the whole process alone. I didn't tell my family or friends and I don't have a record label. I didn't know that it would be as well received as it was. I still have a ton of people not believing that I sung it so I'm happy to perform it live."

"We are all so proud of you." I smile kindly at her words.

We talk about my song for a few more minutes before we briefly discuss my love life before we end the interview. I go backstage to into something more street chic just because I want to be comfortable yet still look cute since I'll be sitting on a stool.

"Now, singing the number one song in the country God is a Woman, it's Kandice Kardashian."