Chapter 40

KandiceKardashian: Dropped a new music video featuring @KimKardashian new perfume collection

KandiceKardashian: Dropped a new music video featuring @KimKardashian new perfume collection. #ImYour

5,000,000 likes ~ 16,020 comments

---

I'm feeling good with all these inches on my head. I feel like a woman and it's nice to have dark hair again. I'm currently wearing a wig but I am considering going back to dark hair but I'm not sure.

The blonde hair made me, it helped build Kandice Kardashian and people know that I'm not Kim. When we rock dark hair, we are the Kim Kardashian twins and I really hate that because I'm my own individual.

Everyone flew back to the states after the birthday celebration but I flew to London with Jose. It left my family feeling conflicted but I just felt that it was something that I needed to do. I do want to save my marriage, what Nia said to me really hit me. We haven't cheated on eachother or did something crazy to break us apart. It was a moment of miscommunication that ran with the wind and only got worse because we wouldn't communicate the way in which we should have.

I do love Jose but I love myself more.

Plus I wanted to let him know that prior to the party, I had signed the divorce papers. If our time here in the UK doesn't go to plan then I will pass the papers on because all of this isn't worth the stress. I am pregnant with my first child, I've just about hit the second trimester and I've already been told to bring my stress levels down.

"KIM! LOOK HERE!"

"KIM, WHERE IS KAYNE?" I ignore the paparazzi's, not bothering to correct them.

One of my security guards opens the door to Harvey Nichols, I give the people a smile as we head to the escalators

One of my security guards opens the door to Harvey Nichols, I give the people a smile as we head to the escalators. As expected I had a ton of people filming me and asking for pictures. I took as much pictures as I felt comfortable with before heading upstairs to Versace, where Jose is waiting for me.

"Hey." He says as soon as he spots me.

I nod in his direction and he walks over to me

I nod in his direction and he walks over to me. My guards take that as the opportunity to leave us be and walk around the surrounding stores. I really appreciate my guards for flying out to all these cities last minute, I've decided to treat them to whatever they want here.

"You look good." He kisses my forehead and I breathe in his scent. "I missed you mami."

He wraps his arms around my body and I let him as I lean in closer.

"I miss this feeling of having you in my arms." He whispers in my ears as one of his hands slide inside my fur coat before resting it on the small of my back. 

"You ended things with me." I step out of his arms. "Let's not forget that."

"I know and I was wrong." He responds with a look of guilt on his face.

"I signed the papers." I confess. "I signed the divorce papers."

I watch as his face drops, he looks away for a second and my eyes widen as I watch a tear slide down his face which he harshly wipes way.

"That's why you wanted me here, huh." He clenches his fists. "You wanted to hand me back the papers so that it can be official."

"I signed the papers because you wanted me to. It hurt me like crazy but I finally signed it and if you check the papers then I'm pretty sure that your signature was there first." I roll my eyes. "You signed the papers first and I signed them before the party."

"Fuck." He curses. "Mami, please."

"Look Jose, I want to work things out." He looks at me hopeful, "I do want to make things work but you have to be willing to meet me halfway. I don't want to lose this baby, I really don't but I am scared that I will and all of this is not worth my baby. If you want a divorce then you have one but if you want me, then you will have to work for me."

"How do I do that?"

"We've known eachother for years, figure it out." I flip my hair. "But let's start by having you spend some coin."

We end up spending a few hours shopping in the different departments but really I wanted to get some cute little bits for the baby. My phone begins to ring and I see an incoming facetime call from Elle so I accept the call.

"Hey girl, what's up?" I say as we connect.

"Wassup mama." I shake my head with laughter at her response.

"Girl, them lips look bigger." I say while analyzing her face. "Are you pregnant or using fillers?"

"Neither." I give her a confused look. "This is the 'I just sucked Juan's dick' lips." 

I burst out laughing as she maintains her poker face

"Anyways, why did you call?" I ask.

"Wet has been doing so well in the charts, we are being asked to perform the song but it doesn't help that you keep disappearing. I'm tired of having a playback when performing." I nod my head in understanding, I have been unfair to her since the release of our song. "My album is dropping soon so I'm doing as much promo as I can. I would appreciate it if you could come to New York while I'm on The Tonight show."

I nod my head in response.

"I got you, send all the details to my mom and I'll be there." She smiles big at my words.

"Perfect." She looks away from the screen for a moment. "Anyways tell Jose to answer Juan's texts."

"Got you." She gives me the peace sign before ending the call.

"I never released our track." Jose says while walking up to me with several bags in his hands. "Let's record a song and release it."

I feel a smile beginning to grow on my face.

"I have a song I Can't Get Enough, if you're down then the song is yours."