Chapter 21

Today is the day of my wedding.

I am so ready to walk down that aisle and marry the man of the dreams. My only wish is that my father could be here to witness it all happen.

In the end I settled on not having any bridesmaids which pissed off my sisters but I don't care since they were far too fussy when it came down to their outfits. I expressed my interests in them wearing suits and they all turned into bridezillas.

At first I want my wedding to be a big eleganza but after what Jose went through, I wanted to keep it intimate. 

Harmony allowed me to hold the wedding in the Palomino Gardens which didn't leave much else for us to do. I have kept the wedding guests under a hundred and it's honestly just people that we care about.

Everyone is require to wear either a suit or a blazer dress which is my personal request for the dress code and everyone has to wear either black or white.

"You look beautiful." Harmony comments as she looks at my face. "You should go for more of a nude lip than a pink."

"Didn't I say that Kandice?" Mario smirks at me as he changes my lip color.

"How do you feel knowing that you are about to become Kandice Balvin?" Adriana Palomino asks as she takes a few photographs of me on her Polaroid.

"I feel as if I've been born ready for this." I bite my lip to stop myself tearing up which only makes Mario groan.

"Don't mess it up."

"Sorry." I lightly tap underneath my eyes, "Everything just feels like a dream and I never want to wake up."

Adriana pats my shoulder, "You're a beautiful bride and I am so happy for you. Now let's put this dress on."

"Call Kris to come with the dress." Someone shouts and next thing you know my mom is helping me into my dress.

It is the most intimate moment that we have ever expressed and we are both so ready to cry.

"Oh Kandi." She gasps, "You look so beautiful."

"Thank you mom." I bite the inside of my cheeks, "For everything that you've done for me. Will you walk me down the aisle?"

The Palomino sisters squeal as my mom breaks down even more.

"Oh Kandi," She hugs me carefully not to touch the dress, "I would love to walk you down the aisle."

"Let the sisters in." Harmony voices and the doors open to reveal my beautiful sisters. They gasp as they take in my look.

"You look so pretty." Kylie says as she rushes forward, we briefly embrace before I turn to Khloe.

"Talk about being a hot mama and bride." I turn to my side and there you go, the tiniest bump.

Khloe, Kylie and Kendall are wearing white suits whereas Kourtney is wearing a white suit pants with a black turtleneck. Kim being Kim is wearing a Black blazer dress since she wanted us to do a ying yang kind of thing. It's crazy because we are both wearing black hair to the wedding, we usually don't do that especially on special occasions but I wanted her to keep hers because that's what she identifies more with.

We spend the next half hour conversing with eachother and taking pictures until it's announced that it's time.

"Wow." I suck in a breath before breathing out. "I'm getting married."

"Yes you are." My mom says as we lock hands. "I am so proud of you, this is everything that I could've dreamed off and more. You have always been special, always striving to be a better version of yourself even when people were quick to shut you down. You broke into music and broke the internet, literally. You are you and I am so proud to be your mother."