Chapter 34

After flying out to the Caribbeans we had to catch a yacht to the island which is a tiny yet beautiful island. The population is believed to be less than 200 hundred which is shocking but I guess it means that we won't have to worry about being mobbed.

The others are out there taking pictures and filming the scenery while I'm laying down inside with my mother.

"If your pregnancy is really affecting you like this then maybe we should head to the hospital instead." My mom says as plays with my hair.

"No, I'll be good." I hide my face from the cameraman who is currently filming us.

"Ok hunny." She kisses my hair. "Anyways, I am so proud of you for apologizing to your sister even though you puked all over Kendall."

We laugh for a few seconds, Kendall was hella pissed because I went to run to the sink but ended up puking over her again. Needless to say, she hates me but hey.

The baby made me do it.

"Hey mamas." Jose says as he pecks my lips before taking a seat opposite us, so that he has a view of my face. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit." 

"You want to go to the doctors?" He asks and I shake my head.

"It's just the morning sickness." I say with a sigh, "I knew that it was coming but I didn't know that it would be like this."

"When we get back you and Kimmy will be turning 31." My mum adds and I groan.

"I feel so old."

"I feel old." My mom laughs, "I'm about to have 10 grandchildren."

"That's a lot." I say while squeezing her hand.

"Oh I'm so happy, my life just feels complete. I was scared that you wouldn't have children, Kandi. After the whole situation between you guys, you just wouldn't settle for anyone." She looks at Jose with a smile, "I just want to thank you again for making my daughter happy and for making her dreams come true."

"No, I want to thank you." He bows his head at my mom. "Kandice is my life, she has made all my dreams come true."

---

As soon as we got settled in our huts on the island, we all decided to spend the next few hours enjoying it all before eating. I'm surprised that it kind of looks like the Maldives here especially with the design layout.

I've been busy taking picture for Jose whose been enjoying the whole experience since I'm doing the doggy. 

"I can't wait to get inside of you." He says while posing for the picture.

In that moment I deliberated getting on top of him but I remembered that we also brought the kids and they are scattered all over the place along with a few locals

"Just take your clothes off." I groan. "I want to get in the water."

He heads back to our hut to undress and I head straight to the water where my famo are chilling, taking pictures.

"You still have abs?" Khloe gasps and they all turn to look at me. "How far along are you?"

"I'm so jealous." Kylie squeals so I turn to the side and they scream as soon as they see the slightest bump.

"You are so having a baby boy." My mom gushes as she begins to kiss my stomach which makes me chuckle. "Tristan take a picture of us."

 I laugh as my siblings all gather around my side as we take a group picture which ended up being one of my favorite pictures.

I look around and I'm just happy to see this carefree moment. All the husbands are on the sand with the kids and us sisters are out here living our best lives. 

"Just for the record, I am happy for you and I truly am sorry for exposing you." Kendall says as she comes up besides me.

"What's done is done." I give her a brief smile before shrugging my shoulders. "I puked on you, I'd say we can call it even."

"The film crew totally caught that on tape." Kendall whines.

"Good thing that I'm an executive producer on the show because it will be airing." I say with a wink and she playfully shoves me aside before going over to Kylie.

"I can't believe that we are about to be 31." Kim shouts in my ear as she wraps her arms around my shoulders.

"I know, it's crazy."

"I was planning a big Las Vegas bash but you got knocked up." I roll my eyes at her. "I'm bringing Las Vegas to us."

She begins to spill a little detail on our birthday celebration which is pretty exciting especially since I won't be spending shit.

I spot Jose watching me so I decide to walk over to him. Once I am in his space, I throw my arms around him as our lips find eachother.

"EWWW!" I hear Northie scream so we pull apart before we walk back to our rooms. Once we get back to our room, Jose bends me over over the bed and wastes no time in entering me from behind.

"FUCK!" I scream as he pounds into me while holding onto the strings of my bikini. I don't hold back the screams as Jose does what he knows best, we don't make any move to stop as the door squeaks open.

"I know that y'all are fucking and I'll let you continue." I gape at the sound of Kanye's voice. "Just keep it down, we just put Chicago down."