Chapter 59

"Is it possible to have a hangover when you didn't drink?" I ask as I finally wake up for the day. I check my clock and it is 4 pm but what did I expect when we went to bed at 6 am. 

That party went on forever, the Latino gang really held it down and at 2 am we still had people coming through for the party. Before midnight we blew out the first candles for the first cake because people had to get home to their kids. At 3 am we blew out the candles for the second cake. 

I am exhausted, my phone is blowing up and my feet are swollen. 

"The cleaners are downstairs." I hear. I open my eyes to see my mom standing over me and I smile up at her. "Time to get out of bed."

"My feet." I motion towards them and she gasps. "Is it that bad?"

She pulls a face and I feel my eyes well up.

"I'm so fat." I cry into my hands. 

"Oh jeez." My mom hisses. "Kandice, you are not fat. We just need to ice your feet."

"Where's Jose?" I ask while wiping away my tears. 

"Sleeping in the bathtub." She answers and I listen for a moment before letting out a laugh once I hear him snoring.

"I'll get him out." I say as my mom helps me out of bed and I am just so glad that I gave her a copy of my key.

By 5.30, we are fully awake and ready for what is left of the day. As expected, the party was so lit that the whole world is talking about and as they should because it was the shit. I post some pictures and videos on my story.

There is even one of me grinding on Jose and I looked pretty fly.

People are surprised that I can move like that but what did they expect when you're dating a Latino.

"I don't want to see anyone today." I yawn as I walk into the kitchen. I smile at the chef as she serves us some ham, egg and cheese cups as she makes work on the nutella crepes.

 I smile at the chef as she serves us some ham, egg and cheese cups as she makes work on the nutella crepes

My mom leaves as we eat because she has a meeting with Kylie Cosmetics. I am so glad that she came to check up on us though and it honestly means a lot to me. Before my mom left, she ensured me that the people who stayed over had already left so I didn't have to worry about checking rooms.

---

"I look trash." I comment as I catch a glimpse of myself in the hallway mirror. "It's not fair that you get to look this good."

Jose just chuckles as he looks at me through his sunglasses. 

This guy drank like crazy last night.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" I ask him as we make our way into the theatre room which we have yet to spend time in

I dim the lights as we lay out on the couch furthest from the big screen.

"I just want to sleep."

"Did you like your party?" I ask as I take my hoodie off

He looks at me with complete admiration as he plants a passionate kiss on my lips, "Thank you, Kandice. It was perfect, it was everything that I didn't know that I wanted."

I grab the remote and I put on a random movie as I cuddle up to Jose. 

"Thank you mami." He whispers in my ear as he presses himself up against me. He starts grinding his hips against mine as he slides one hand up my shirt.

"We have cameras." I remind him.

"It's our house." He retorts as he squeezes my boobs which makes me moan, "Fuck, they're so soft."

"And sensitive." I say as we change positions so that he is on top. We both remove our shirts, leaving us topless. 

He moves his lips from my lips to my jaw to my neck, peppering my skin with kisses. Jose's hands start running down my body, he slides his hands down my shorts until one of his hands settles between my thighs while the other slides up to my boobs.

My back arches as he takes my nipple between his teeth.

"Jose." I let out a breathless moan as he slides his finger inside of me as his mouth plays with my nipple, his other hand is tugging on my other nipple. I can never forget how talented Jose is.

After a few minutes passes, Jose pecks my lips before going down on me.

My head flops back as he gives me one long lick, my hands find their way to his hair as Jose spreads my legs open. I'm practically dying as he sucks on my clit.

"Fuck."

"Knock knock." The door opens and Kim walks in. "Oh my Gosh."

She turns to run out the room but trips on her way out. 

"Fuck." I fall to the ground and quickly begin to dress myself before anybody else could walk in. "How did she get in?" 

Jose has no shame as he tries to pull me back but I move out of his grip as I quickly make my way out of the room and into the kitchen.

"You don't knock?" I ask her as I try to flatten my hair. "You're lucky that he wasn't inside of me yet."

"Oh but he was." She starts laughing and I give her a blank look.

" She starts laughing and I give her a blank look

"Shut up, Kim."

---

"We've not only had Kayne walk in on us but Kim too." Jose chuckles and I shake my head.

"Atleast I'm not on the show anymore because that shit would have been so embarrassing."

"It's life." Jose shrugs.

"KANDICE, YOU HAVE A GREAT SET OF TITS!" Kim shouts.