Chapter 50

Khloe ended up leaving my house, pissed.

She could not handle all the tea that I had on her man but she needed to hear it. A little birdy called Elle told me that she Tristan and Jordyn Woods were looking a little too cozy in Salma's Love.

That's a little sketchy to me and personally if I was there, I would have beat his ass before taking her down because that's not cool. 

"Don't get it twisted bitch, I'm not being bitter." I called after her as she started storming out of my house. "Tell your man to put some respek on your ass and LEAVE HIS CHEATING ASS!"

Khloe didn't want to hear it and had the audacity to slam my door. 

I can guarantee that she will be in my house, crying her eyes out in a few weeks.

---

We are getting ready to shoot the I Can't Get Enough music video today with Benny Blanco and Tainy. I'm pretty excited to do this music video shoot because this is the first time that I am officially collaborating with my husband.

Prior to the shoot I spoke with the creative director about my wishes for my solo scenes. I wanted to recreate the whole flower situation that I had in Lovin' You and I was pretty happy to get a flower wall.

"And ACTION!" The instrumental starts and you can me humming along.

Crazy
I like that, you like that, so let's be crazy
The contact, impact, I want that daily
Our breath getting deeper, deeper, lately
I like that, baby

'Cause I can't get enoughYeah, I can't get enoughYeah, I can't get enough of your loveGive me some more, I love itI can't get enoughYeah'Cause I can't get enough (Leggo')

Yeah, I can't get enough
Yeah, I can't get enough of your love
Give me some more, I love it
I can't get enough
Yeah
'Cause I can't get enough (Leggo')

'Cause I can't get enoughYeah, I can't get enoughYeah, I can't get enough of your loveGive me some more, I love itI can't get enoughYeah'Cause I can't get enough (Leggo')

I just play around with the flowers as I lip sync along to the track. Jose is watching me, completely entranced and as he should cause I truly look beautiful.

"That was perfect, Kandice you are beautiful." The videographer says in amazement. "Would you like to do another take?"

I know that my shot was perfect so I don't really need to do one but I did enjoy it. This flower wall is giving me life and I would hate to waste the moment so I record a second then third take which end up looking even better.