Chapter 23

As a wedding gift The Palomino's bought me an island which honestly topped all the others gifts, Jose also contributed to that and he bought me a star. 

My heart is swelling up in pride. 

For honeymoon we settled on going to our Island, Kardalvin and we are en route via yacht since it's 4 hours away.  

Jose and I are documenting this whole trip since we are not filming it for Keeping Up. This is more personal and something just for us especially since Jose has checked out the place. We are going to fuck all over this island and nobody is going to stop us.

We'll probably announce our marriage during the honey or even after since it's something that we don't want to stress ourselves with.

"Are you happy?" Jose asks as we look out at the ocean.

I turn to face him with a smile on my face, "The happiest."

"Soon, it won't be just the two of us." He murmurs in my ear as he places one on my stomach.

"I know," I smile as I place my hand over his, "and I couldn't be any happier."

---

KandiceKardashian: Currently

6,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

I smile at all the photos that I have taken, I have the smallest hint of a bump but nothing that a few angles won't fix. Jose is swimming in the infinity pool that we have here since he had a villa built here just for us.

I was on my way to join him but I caught sight of my reflection and my inner narcissist came out and I've been taking pictures for twenty minutes. When I finish, I head out to see my husband just staring out and I capture a few images of him before setting my phone down on the hammock.

 When I finish, I head out to see my husband just staring out and I capture a few images of him before setting my phone down on the hammock

My husband.

"Hey sexy." I wolf whistle at him and he turns to face me with a smirk before he begins swimming over to me.

"Mami, come 'ere." He beckons me over and knowing that he will do something if I don't get in, I take the steps into the pool.

Jose pulls me close to him and that's only when I realise that he has the camera set up on the tripod so I begin to sing for him.

"Lovin' you is easy 'cause you're beautiful
Makin' love with you is all I wanna do
Lovin' you is more than just a dream come true
And everything that I do is out of lovin' you
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la
Do do do do do...." 

Jose is staring at me in total adoration. 

"No one else can make me feel
The colors that you bring
Stay with me while we grow old
And we will live each day in springtime
'Cause lovin' you has made my life so beautiful
And every day of my life is filled with lovin' you...
" I swim around Jose, kissing him during the pauses as I finish singing the song. "I love you."

"I love you." He responds as he pulls me close, we wrap ourselves in eachother as we lean our foreheads against eachother. I allow myself to be completely enthralled in this moment as we rock side to side.

"God had a plan." Jose murmurs in my ear, "He knew that this was the time for us and look at us now, married with a baby on the way."

"How did I get so lucky?" I ask myself. "I am so blessed to have you in my life."

He chuckles, "Our life sounds like some romantic film."

"A crazy one that the viewers would get angry at but at the end, we end up together and happier than every." I peck his lips. "It can only be up from here."

---

KandiceKardashian: @JBalvin and I just wanted to announce that we are married

KandiceKardashian: @JBalvin and I just wanted to announce that we are married. It was an intimate wedding which we will show you the images for in the near future. After the accident I knew that I couldn't wait any longer. We don't need to spend a year planning the wedding since I knew that all I wanted was to be with the love of my life. I want to thank my mom @krisjenner and the @palominosisters who helped plan the most perfect wedding for me in LESS THAN A WEEK. I am now married to the love of my life and I am so happy with my life right now. P.S. We are on our honeymoon. #blessed #married

10,000,000 likes ~ 51,090 comments