intro.

When a group of teenagers decide to all go to the same University things get weird, awkward and straight up crazy.  Long story short, a lot of things happen and every aspect of their friendship is tested in ways they'd least expect.

Read to find out what goes on in their lifes and their personal thoughts...i mean...whats the worst that could happen?

---

Main characters:

1. Skyler Thomas
           A 19 year old girl who was raised in a family of creative people earning the habits to draw to release emotions and listens to music to destress, she can't stand still when nervous and is VERY clumsy as she literally falls while standing still...but thats besides the point. Skyler hates the summer and loves the cold so. She's a weirdo. She's straight but supportive and is best friends with Noah, Mary and Erick.
Nicknames: sky, s, shorty, Thomas.
Status : single.

2. Noah Fletcher
      A 19 year old girl that can explode when angry and tends to overthing things but finds an interest in books about crime or the supernatural..and girls, she's lesbian as fuck but all her friends don't really give a shit, as long as she's happy, they're happy. She loves conspiracy theories and creepy stuff. Lastly she loves being active and doing sports and is best friends with Skyler, Mary and Erick.
Nicknames: no, NF, Fletcher.
Status: single.

3. Mary Miller.
         A 19 year old girl that overthings too much and laughs at her own jokes. She has no filter so being honest isnt a problem for her. Mary likes to listen to any electronic or rock music and loves to edit pictures to make fun of her friends, she is very trust worthy and is always a good friend to most people around. She's also a  bixesual bitch but tends to be shy around any crushes. Is best friends with Skyler, Noah and Erick
Nicknames: ogre, Ma, Miller.
Status: single.

4. Erick Bloom.
        A 19 yeal old boy that likes to play the electric guitar to release stress and is a very hard worker and the actual definition of a bookworm when he wants to be. He can be really over protective of his best friends, in this case, Skyler, Noah and Mary. He's also bixesual but doesnt admit it and at this point all his closest friends have figured that out. He hates most sports and preferes staying inside chatting with friends.
Nicknames:  bloom, E.B , eri , Grindr (its an inside joke)
Status: single.

------------------------------------------------------

Secondary characters will be added on later in the book.