sunsets and ice cream

Bea's pov
Waking up today was really...eventful you could say.
So, let me walk you through this.
At first i really didnt remember where i was, so i kinda panicked not knowing what the fuck i was sleeping on, but when i looked up, thankfully, the person taking the role of a comfy matress was Noah.

But. Thats not all. While i panicked, of course, i fucking fell of the bed and probably dislocated something.
To make things worse, right after i fell the first thing i heard was a loud laugh.
"When the fuck did you wake up?! Have you been just watching me panick for the last five minutes?"

"Well actually, ive been awake for like, half a hour, so i was just watching you peacefully sleeping when you started to fall- and just let me say that it was a very pleasing moment" Noah said through laughter.

She thought it was funny huh? Well she's gonna see whats funny now when i ignore her for a bit. Hopefully i get my revenge.
So, as planned, i turn away from her and cross my arms so she gets the hint.

"What, are you mad now?" She asked, a smirk clear on her face.
She probably thinks she can get me to talk easily.
Think again bitch.

"Oh c'mon it not a big deal, it was just a jokeee" she whinned, helping me up from my spot of the floor.

Still not turning to talk to her i turn my back on her.
"Okay okay i'm sorryy, dont ignore me now ok?"

"Nope" i said. Getting an annoyed grunt in responce.

"Ok then, if you're going down the hard way, then fine. You are not getting up until you talk to me" she explained while wrapping her arms firmly around my waist so i couldnt get up.

Well shit.

As i try to get up her arms dont move, i actually think we're gonna be here for a while, cause one thing i can say is. I'm not losing.

After a few long minutes of awkward silence we hear a knock on the door.

"WAKE UP LESBIANS, BREAKFAST IS SERVED"  we hear Mary yell from the other side of the closed door.

Something i know is gonna happen if we dont show up there in a few minutes is that they are going to think something's going on here.
What a bunch of perverts.

And i'm sure both of us dont want that.
So.
"OK FINE. let me go now?" I give up. So much for not losing.

"No,you didnt talk to me, you just said to let you go now, but i'm not taking that into consideration" Noah smiled.

"Fine im talking now. See. Hello, good morning, let me go, fuck off, please and thanks. Those are some other words for your limited vocabulary. NOW LET ME GO."

I guess that did the trick as she just put her hands up and finally let me go

Moving on. In the next few minutes we got dressed and ready and went downstairs.
"Well look who showed up, fucking finally!" Kyle laughed.

"Yeah, took you two long enough, i thought i was interrupting something there, but if you guys walked down this fast then thats probably not true" Mary smiled, setting down a bowl of blueberries.

"We could have gotte  down fastwr if Noah wasnt attached and needy" i smirked.
"Oh fuck off, its all your fault. I waant the one pushing you off the bed"

"Wait, you fell off the bed?" Sky asked already starting to laugh at me.

"Basically, yeah"

"Boring, you should have pushed her off the bed Noah." Skyler continued.

"I agree, but i couldnt since she was sleeping on top of me, i couldnt even move for a solid ten minutes" Noah smirked back, this bitch is really exposing me oit here isnt she?!

"HAHAHA YOU WERE ON TOP OF HER. I WOULD HAVE DIED TO SEE THAT" Sky yelled.

If that didnt get my face red then i dont know what did.
"Guyssss, leave them alone or i'll shove these pancakes down your throat . Chop chop, we have a day of activities" Eric interrupted.

"Thank you Eric" i sighed.
"No problem" he smiled.

So that was that.
We finished eating and everyone pit their shoes on, so in ten minutes we were all ready to go.

______
"Why did i agree on this hike? I knew i would end up carrying her. This is some premeditated dumbness" Daniel huffed, Sky clinging on to his shoulders.

"Well its not my fault you didnt use your brain for the obvious way this was gonna go" Skyler defended, messing up his hair in the process of mocking him.
We have great relationships and friendships in this group wow.

"Eh kinda true" he gave up.

"Where is this trail taking us anyways? Do you even know where we are?" I interrupt.

"I was told this is the way to the top of the mountain obviously but they also said that at the top there are these benches so we could watch the sunset and there might be vendors too, so we can also buy a snack" Eric explained.

"Okay then, im doing this for the snack, at least i'll get a reward when we get there" sky smiled running her hand across her face to pretend to be sweating.

"Oh shut up you're not even doing anuthing! Not even walking on your feet!" daniel laughed.

"Yes i am, i'm helping you workout basically plus i'm being great company" she smirked.

"Uhuh"

________
About twenty minutes later we had finally gotte  to the top of the mountain.
Its actually really preety, everyone is sitting on the benches available, except for Mary, she's buying us all ice cream. Not really usual weather for that but who cares.

"Ugh my legs hurt." Kyle whinned.

"At least you got some exercise in huh. Thankfully its gonna be a lot easier to walk down hill later" Noah commented.

"Yeah i guess"

"I'm back with the ICE CREAM BITCHES"

"Dramatic entrence for some ice cream, it better be good for you to yell about it in public" Lucas said, taking one of the cones from the girl's hand.

" Oh trust me, i'ts preeeettyyy good, here, this one is yours and this one is his...." Skyler muttered while handing out the cones.

"Ok, anyways, are we gonna wait for the sunset or do we jist go back down in a few minutes?" I ask.

"I think we should wait a bit, its going to be an amazing view" Noah commented, sitting next to me and throwing an arm around my shoulders.

_______
So thats what we did, we stayed there for the next hour watching the sunset.

Once the sun had finally gone down, we made on our way back down and got back to the house.

It was a fun day.

____
Im backkk sorry for the slow updates. :)