drunk and in love

Noah's pov

"I think this one is cute right?" Mary asks holding up a nice dress. For what? You may be asking yourself.
Well, the whole group was invited to a party in someone's weekend house, and as its Friday plus we already had our classes for the day, we all decided to go.

"Looks nice now hurry uppp i hate shoppinggguh" i whine.

"Oh c'mon then, you wanna go home. Then lets go home, this is good enough, we will have more time to get ready anyways" Mary says after paying for the dark blue  knee high dress.

"Finally!"

When we got home there was a lot more happening then i had expected.

Skyler was running around already in a maroon dress in the same style as Mary's but she was wearing literal vans with it. What the fuck.

Then, by the mirror, Bea was perfecting her hair style to her liking while Erick sat in the corner reading a random book he found in someone's side table.

"GUYS CHOP CHOP MOTHER FUCKERS THE PARTY IS IN ONE HOUR!" sky yells sitting down actually on top of the kitchen counter to put on some makeup.

Taking her advice i walk to the bathroom and change into my outfit, in this case, a casual black shirt with an open back paired with a pair of black ripped jeans. What? Did you REALLY think i was gonna put on a dress? HA.

if its not a wedding or a funeral im not interetested bitch.

Then i slipped on some black boots and put on some light makeup, but enough for a party ya know?.

"FLETCHER LETS GO!!" i hear Erick shout from the living room.
So i walk out the bathroom and meet up with everyone by the front door.

"First of all, everyone looks great, and second thing is, this night is gonna end up with almost everybody drunk and we all know that so one of us us going to have to be the sober driver" Bea explained looking around at all the nice outfits.

"Im up for that" Erick suggests raising a hand up.

"Okay, perfect, next thing is, does everyone have their i.d cards? Cause i heard the guy who's throwing the party hired professional bar tenders" she asked again.

Everyone waved their i.d's in the air as a answer this time.

"Wonderful, lastly, dont take drinks or food offers from strangers and i dont reccomend drinking from the publinc self service area there, just order your drinks ok?" She ends.

"Ok MOM" Sky teases giggling her way out the door.

--
Once we get there, the house was basically packed with sweaty and drunk college students.

We were all walking towards the open front door when i noticed Bea was slowing down behind us.

"Anything wrong B?" I ask her quietly not trying to get any attention not knowing is she was confortable with it.

"No im good, just a bit nervous, this is my first frat party and im not very experienced in socializing with drunk hormonal guys or crazy bitchy girls" she explained walking closer so she felt safer.

"Dont worry, if anything happens imma be there to protect you and you can call me if you get lost, but im gonna be close by" i told her, getting her to calm down a bit.

She nods and we enter the crowd that looked more like a drunk mess.
---

Its been about an hour and a half since we got here and i could tell everyone was practically drunk.

Especially Sky, who was yelling the lyrics of the song playing from the top of a table with an empty shot glass in her hand. She's gonna have a huge hangover tomorrow, cant wait the see that.

Mary had gotten to the point that she had started full on making with Lucas, one of Erick's roomates.

And i was just sitting at the bar looking around observing every type of weird human in the room.

Then my eyes landed on something that made my blood fucking boil.
Bea was dancing with this CLEARLY drunk guy and he looked to be flirting quite a lot with her.

She didnt look too drunk, which made me ever madder, that she wasnt backing away knowing we had the start of something.

I stayed there for a few more minutes just waiting to see if anything else happened and if i ever needed to step in to anything where she didnt look confortable.

And before i knew it the drunk guy was almost kissing Bea and she wasnt pulling away again.

That was just enough for me to loose my temper. I needed to release stress and anger.
Before i could see what happened next i was stomping to the gym we had in the college that was just a few minutes away.

When i got there, thankfully they were still open even though it was almost one a.m and i barged in not even greeting anyone and just going straight for the punching bags.

The gym was almost empty so i took the silent hours to take out all my anger, and by all my anger i mean punching she boxing bags until my fists hurt and were red.

Suddenly my hands were pulled back and set of arms wrapped themselves around me from behind.

"Stop, you're gonna hurt yourself" i hear a way too familiar voice whisper into my back.

Bea.

"What are you doing here?" I asked trying to steady my breathing from all the punching and also trying not to get mad all over again.

"I saw you leaving and i wanted to make sure you were ok"

"Oh so now you care huh?! Did you say bye to your dance partner back there?!" I said probably way too loudly.

"noah listen to me. I dont know that guy, he threw himself onto me and said that if i yelled for help we would hit me" she explained in the verge of tears.

Fuck now i feel bad. That son of a bitch is gonna get it when i see him.

"Where is fucker let me teach him a leason?!" I screamed now completely anraged at the drunk guy for even thinking that he would get away with hurting B for a SECOND.

"No Noah don-"

"Oh the boy is gonna leave with at least five broken bones!!" I added.

"Noah calm the fuck down! He didnt see you there so he went for it" she said. How can she not want me to beat the living shit out of that guy?!.

"The only thing he's gonna see next is my fist on hiS face!!" I yelled.

Out of nowhere  Bea engulfs me in a tight hug almost crying. I freeze.

"Please dont go, i'm sorry, i'm so fucking sorry, i didnt want for all of this to happen, i didnt mean to hurt you" she whispered into my shoulder with her shaky voice.

I hug her back.

"Its ok, i'm sorry for freaking out, i just felt so...so. jelous of the guy back there, i wanted to spend the night hanging out with you but when i saw all that i just got way too over protective and mad" i explained finally calming down a bit.

"You were Jelous? Why though?" She asked smiling already knowing the answer. The smart ass wanted to see the words come out my mouth.

"Cause, if you must know, i kinda really really REALLY like you" i said quietly scared of the possibilities of reactions.

"Don't worry, i really really REALLY like you too Noah"