weekend road trips

Mary's pov

I wake up to Skyler's screaming from the kitchen.
"EVERYONE GET UP AND READY IN FIVE MINUTES!"

she doesnt have a brain if she thinks i canget ready in five minutes. But anyways, my head is POUNDING, ugh i hate hangovers, Skyler's yelling didnt help too.

I got up and changed into confortable sweatpants and a loose t-shirt and walked into the kitchen.

There sat Noah, Bea, Erick, Lucas and Kyle, literally everyone was sitting on the kitchen stools and Skyler was sitting on top of the counter being extra for some unknown reason.

"Whats up shortie? " i ask, sittind down in the spair chair.

"We're going on a trip! Get ready to pack cause we leave today, bring warm clothes too" she giggles.

I dont even know why nobody questioned the sudden trip but it was Sky planning, so you never know what to expect, same thing with Noah, she tends the beat expectations a lot on things she does too.

So we packed and in less then an hour we were all atuffed in the black mini van.

"Where are we going again?" Kyle asks.

"To the mountains" Sky responds simply and starts to drive.

--
We just go with the flow of the car ride up to the cold montains knowing it wouldnt change Sky's choice of taking us to wherever we were going. And about three hours later we had arrived at our final destination for the weekend.

"WE'RE HERE!" Skyler said, stepping out of the mini van and quickly sprinting towards a wooden cabin, leaving all the luggage to everyone else. thanks shortie. note to sarcasm.

once we took everything inside the cabin, we decided to put on some more jackets and stuff to go out in the snow. yep, it had snowed up here recently so outside was covered with tons of snow.

"hey! Erick, heads up!" I yell throwing a snow ball at him.

"EY, not fair! you didn't warn me!" he laughed throwing some snow my way.

"thats the whole point dumbass" Noah said.

"Mary. look out!" Lucas smiled, taking a big piece of snow off the ground and swinging it my way. but I dodged it, so, HA.

"try again Lulu" I teased, knowing he hated the nickname.

"what are you guys doing" Kyle asked, joining us outside.

"look around weirdo, snow ball fight duh" Noah explained, smashing snow unexpectedly to his face.

"OH NOW YOU'RE GONNA GET IT" Kyle screamed running in her direction.

so we messed around in the snow for some time, well, enough time that by the time we were tired of it. the mountains were getting darker and the little squirrels that were jumping around earlier had gone home.

"so what now" I ask.

"i dont know what we should do but I know i'm gonna start the fireplace, its fucking freezing in here" Lucas said, getting up to find some matches.

"umm...what about some games, like spin the bottle" Sky smirked looking directly at me,Erick, Kyle, Bea  and Noah. sneaky bitch.

out of nowhere Lucas sits back down in the circle we had formed on the fluffy carpet and the fireplace was already getting bigger flames.

"so spin the bottle, thats what we're gonna play" he asks smiling, probably thinking about all the shit about to go down.

"I guess so.. what if we add a twist to it" Bea suggests with her so called 'thinking face'.

"what are you thinking about" I ask.

"what if we do something like this. instead of normal kiss kiss game, its a kiss or slap edition, sounds a bit more interesting ya know" she explained, taking a empty coke bottle from the top of the side table next to the couch.

"im fine with that" Sky responds, getting back satisfied nods from everybody later adding " I like that at least one of us is going to bed with a hand print on his our her face" she laughs.

"SKYLER THOMAS SHUT THE HECK UP" Erick shouted getting her to be quiet for a while.

"ok I go first" Noah declares taking the bottle and turning it against the floor with the side landing Lucas, she better not kiss him holy fuck. MY MAN CRUSH MONDAYS CAN'T BE RUINED BY A SILLY GAME.

"oh imma slap you duh"

i sigh letting out a breath I didn't even know I has holding and she sends a hard hand to his cheek.

"shit NF, you're stronger then you look!" he complained, bringing his hand to the quickly red hand print on his face.

"okay, Sky you go next" Noah says, so thats what happens, Skyler spins the bottle and it lands on me. fuck. i'm gonna get slapped aren't i. 

"I'm slapping you sorry". yup, I knew it. and before I could prepare myself for the impact, her hand is up on my face. not gonna lie I thought she was going to hit me a lot harder anyways, so i'm fine.

"okie dokie then, Kyle your turn"... the bottle stop right in Ericks direction, oh shit, stuff got so real so fast.

"oh umm.. uh ok" Erick adds now completely flushed red.

suddenly Kyle was by Erick already leaning in. wow the kid's got some balls.

their kiss was something you would see in movies or read in books, both were completely red all the way up to the ears and Kyle left soft repetitive kisses on Erick and when they pulled away both guys were unable to open their eyes for the next few seconds afterwards.

as expected everyone claps and cheers about what just happened but we all calm down and continue with the game until we announce we were too tired to continue and go to our rooms.

the girls and boys had separate rooms and bathrooms so all us girls take hot showers to warm up from the cold weather and change into our pajamas. not to brag or anything but my pajama had penguins on it. beat that.

anyways, a few minutes later I had taken my earphones and turned on some loud music to help me fall asleep. it works don't get weirded out. and for the first time during the full day I closed my eyes and fell asleep peacefully only hearing light snores come from my friends, the music, and nothing else.

------------------------------------------------

i typed this out on my computer and the question mark thingy is weird and won't type, so sorry about that. but hope you enjoyed anyway.