hikes and spiders

Sky's pov.

i woke up to only Mary and I in the room, which was weird since that asshole, in this case, Noah, usually wakes up late. 

I didn't even bother to wake up Mary knowing I wouldn't be able to, so I go downstairs only to find everyone TRYING to make breakfast.

"good morning sleeping beauty" Lucas smiles, being the only one who apparently noticed my presence in the room.

"morning buddy!" I respond.

"HHIIIIII!!" i yell attempting to get everybody's attention.

their heads turn my way and finally, since I walked in, they notice me.

"good fucking morning" Noah says in a surprisingly good mood "I was  thinking we could go on a hike today" she adds.

"you're too much of an athlete, chill out" Erick says, reading everyone's thoughts.

"oh shut up, I'm into it" Lucas defends. I just share a look to Kyle, who shares the same look to Erick, and then to Bea who was clenching her fist so tight that her knuckles were white.

Noah who was for some reason, completely oblivious. happily agreed. "oh nice, lets get ready, make sure to put on some good gym clothes cause I'mma race you to the top" OK can I punch her for being so fucking oblivious?. 

and as soon and both of them left the room Bea asks "so... who's gonna tell him that she's a lesbian?". she then takes a deep breath and continues "am I the only one thats not liking him?, like I don't hate him, I just strongly dislike him".

"you're jealous." I blurt out.

"I'm not jealous, I just don't like the son of a bitch" she tries to defend herself even though we already know the answer.

"yup, she's jealous guys, when do we plan the wedding?" Kyle asks moving his hands around dramatically.

"umm I don't know, but three weeks tops right?" I tease realizing how mad she's getting. then I add "geez, you're walking too much with Noah, look how mad you're getting"

"I think it should be sooner, since Lucas made it obvious that he's into athletes..." Kyle laughs at the thought of it.

"guys leave her alone, its not like she has a crush on Noah" Erick smirks. and the next thing ya know the girl is as red as a pepper and storming out of the room yelling "I'M GOING WITH THEM, I'M NOT STAYING HERE WHILE HE'S ALONE WITH HER, GOD KNOWS WHAT THAT FUCK BOY WOULD DO" 

yup, she's going and we can't deny it...

Bea's pov

OHH in no fucking way i'm letting Lucas alone with her in the middle of the mountain.

I run into the room like a maniac scaring Noah who was putting her shirt on, exposing a tattoo that I've surprisingly never noticed before, it was a solar system all the way from the top to the bottom of her spine. 

"wow... hot" and that's one of the moments when you think you're thinking but you actually said it out loud...

"What did you just say?" she asks while, sadly, finishing to put her shirt on.

"how come I've never noticed this tattoo before?" just keep your cool Bea and change the topic

"I made a question first" oh fuck it, I'm just gonna change the topic again

"I'm going with you guys is that okay with you" I ask kinda afraid of the answer, I don't know why, but I was.

"why wouldn't it be okay princess?" WHY THE FUCK SHE HAD TO CALL ME THAT NOW I'M BLUSHING "Why you blushing cutie?" I'mma kill her