"are we there yetttt?"

Sky's pov
Its been about a week seince that traumatizing poison situation and we're all still a bit shaken up by it all.

So, i've decided. Being the great friend that i am. To plan a little five day trip for us.

We have all already been to the place im planning to take them, buy this time its gonna be longer and a lot of fun.

I booked this cute house for us to stay at the top of a mauntain, its close to the skiing place and a few restaurants and stores as its a place quite known for all the turists.

The place i booked has four rooms, each one with a bathroom. Its also has a vvveerry cozy living room with a big couch and a fire place, it also has a nice kitchen and i little backyard.
Its pretty nice.

So its closr to two pm and we've gotten back from our classes and started packing.
They all already know what we are doing but we've left everything about this roadtrip for last minute.

Everyone was either packing, buying food or shoving luggage into the car we had rented for the week.

"Hey Noah, is everything fitting in the trunk? We still have three suitcases to get into the car" i ask, walking outside.

"Yeah we're good. Its a decently sized trunk, this is gonna be fun"

"Uhuh, can't wait to make Mary finally watch all the harry potter movies in 5 days" i giggle.

"Same. Im down to watch if she gets too annoying " she laughs, dragging the last of our things into the car.

"Good. Brb im going to check on everyone, just to see if they are all ready to go." I sigh, walking back into the dorm.

-
Turns out they were ready for our trip. So we are officially on our way to Padfoot Mountain.

Bea's pov
So as you probably know, we are on our way to the mountains.
And somehow Skyler managed to get everyone inside this minivan.
So thats great.

Our destination is around a four hour drive this time and as it was all a very rushed we didn't even figure out what we were gonna do during these next hours.

With that said, everyone is onto different things.
Noah, of course is driving, we know it was Skyler who planned all of this but she cant be trusted to drive for four hours straight.

Speaking about her, she's in the back with Dani. They just can't let go of one enother, its like they are always glued.

Mary is playing a game on her phone while Lucas watches over her shoulder and whispers what she has to do in each level.

And finally, kyle and Erick are sharing headphones and looking out the window.
They really don't think we notice whats going on between them, but trust me we know, or at least i know.
They just can't hide it too much.

Anyways, its a boring ride all the way up the frosty mountains and the air is getting colder by the minute.

"Are we there yettt?" Kyle complains, throwing his head back against the car seat.

"Bitch does it look like we're there? You know this drive lasts a long time and you ask me that twenty minutes after we get in the car?! Are you dumb?" Noah exclaims.

"Hey hey! Don't yell at him! Shut up and drive asshole" Erick says back, defending Kyle.
I told you they cant hide it.

"Oh you shut up. Werent you almost asleep five minutes ago?!" Noah smirks.

"Yeah but that what happens when a-"
"SHHHH"
Suddenly their argument is interrupted by the shushing of Daniel.

Now quiet we all look over to him as he points down to a sleeping Skyler against his chest.

-
Well this is going to be a long roadtrip.