skiing and disasters

Ericks pov

walking down the street, we spot a little diner with only a few people inside, so, as one would, we just walk in, finding a little booth and looking through the menu.

a few minutes later, after ordering whatever we wanted, everyone waited calmly, not speaking much and just looking at their phones...this is the result of going out with a group of fuckin' teenagers, but oh well.

-

"im trying my best to be polite, but if you move that knife a centimeter closer to my arm I will tear you apart" Noah threatened, side eyeing Sky, that was sitting next to her carelessly leaving her fork and knife too close to her after finishing her plate of pancakes.

" oh im sooo scareddd" Sky responded sarcastically.

"can I hit her with the knife then?" Noah asked annoyed, trying to scare Skyler.

"I believe the technical term for that is stabbing, so no, I don't think you wanna do that and I don't think you wanna go to jail for that either" I tell her, chuckling at her attitude of being so easily annoyed.

" I agree with Erick" Sky smiled, finishing the last of her orange juice.

"mhmm, let's move on from that then okay, next up, we gotta go rent out some equipment cause I planned out for us to go skiing in like..two hours or so" I explain.

" oooooh fun"Kyle yelled.

" we definitely have to get a sled for sky or something, the girl can't even stand up without falling over, now imagine her skiing, " Noah laughed, "but yeah, sounds fun".

"heyyy don't be mean" Skyler pouts.

" TELL ME its a lie tho, you just can't, its trueee"

"hmph fine"

-

as expected, we then drove over to the equipment store, tried on whatever we needed and moved on to finding our way up the snowy mountain.

"im so excited to just witness Skyler yelling all the way down the fucking hill on a child sized sled and getting everyone around her pissed about it" Mary Smiled.

"haha yeah I see it" Lucas said, unloading everything we had bought out of the van.

" cmonnnn Lucassss i wanna goooooo"The hyper girl whined.

" then go omg im just taking everything up, not stopping you, you inpatient little annoying thing" 

"Blah blah blaaahh"

"Oh be quiet, you can go meet us up there then" he tells her, watching as the hyper girl just runs towards the hill in excitement.

Sky seems to be the most excited out of all of us, maybe she added to much Maple syrup to her pancakes, or she was the usual happy and excited weird person, hard to tell.

Something else that I've noticed is, Bea has been pretty quiet, i don't know what's up, but maybe I'll get Noah to talk to her later.
We'll see.

So
Carrying everything up the mountain i just watch as many people fly by, heading downhill on their skiis and whatever else they had.

Looks fun, even though i don't have much practice, i thought it would be entertaining to watch everyone fall on their asses.

-
Eventually we were all set.
Snow clothes on and equipment on hand.

"Okay well, lets just be sure to meet up by the café over there in a few hours ok? If anything happens text the Group chat" Daniel explained, pointing over to the cute wooden café.

I didn't expect to be stuck with everyone the whole time we were there so, sounded pretty logical to just have a meeting point.

What i did expect though, was disaster of some sort, ANY SORT,
just about half an hour later, i see Mary going down the hill as fast as humanly possible with Sky right behind her,
this won't end well.

"MARY, WATCH OUT, YOU'RE RIGHT NEXT TO THE FUCKING KIDS HILL" Lucas yells from behind me.

"SHUT UP I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING-"  Mary responded, right before being cut off by slamming into a tree.

Expected.

And just like that, only a few minutes later we were all stuck in a tiny ass room, Mary holding ice up to her face, as the consequences of her bloody nose stained her jacket.

"Ok please just tell me what the hell you were thinking by racing too close to a kids area and somehow too close to the damn woods at the same time with fucking Skyler right behind you?!" Noah questioned.

"Hah soo te thing is, we made a bet to see who could get to the bottom of the hill faster..." Mary explained, looking sheepishly at sky.

"Well actually, we were racing Jacob, a new friend" Sky smiled, as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Who the fuck is Jacob?" Daniel cuts in asking defensively.

"Calm you tits, the kid is ten" Mary groaned, adjusting the icepack to her face.

"Let me get this right then, you slammed into a tree, almost crashed everyone else including Skyler- on a bet with a fucking ten year old?!" Bea finally joins.

"Basically"

Oh for fucks sake.