Chapter 14 - I cant

Joshuas POV.
         Waking up to missed calls from Bianca was starting to become a habit. This time she said she had something to tell me. Was I ready for this. Nope. Btw Alexis was gone. And after last night. I don't know where we are at this point. Like I don't know what to do. I just wanted to take my mind off her for a bit.
           I got up to go meet Bianca . I wasn't even feeling it. Like I was just drained... but once I got to her house she was crying. So I rushed in and asked what was wrong..  I looked at the table and was I shocked yes? Did I know what to d? No. What was thing going to mean? I don't know. I was just stuck. I was staring at it.. what was I going to tell Alexis? Right when we were back good.. it was going to be messed up. Would she even still talk to me? I really don't know. I looked at Bianca. The last time me and Bianca .. did anything was about two months ago... I mean she could have gotten pregnant within that time. "Soo your ... pregnant"? I asked. "Apparently so if you see the test right there Joshua". She said. "Look we'll talk about this later". I told her grabbing my things and rushing out.
          As I thought... as soon as I got happy.. I was right back depressed.. I was going through another situation. I don't want Bianca. But she's carrying my child. What am I going to do? I... can't even explain... welp this is my life. Now I'm back to the struggles... so I rushed to work.. I had to talk to Alexis.. I had to tell her. Yes I was afraid of her reaction. But it's the right thing to do
         Alexis POV.
       Joshua stormed in my office.. and usually when something does hat it isn't a good thing. "Look Alexis". He said.. "I got Bianca pregnant ... but it was a long time ago when it happened". He said. With that i showed no fear. I didn't want that baby without a father... I'm not a monster.     "Okay.. well Joshua I think we should end whatever we have going on .. I can't do it... we should just go our separate ways you taking care off your baby and ima do me. I think it's the best way too be.. somewhere along the line we aren't meant to be"I said.
         Shocking.....
           Um so ya what will happen next?
               Will Bianca get Joshua ?
           What will Joshua do?
        Maria has gone under the radar?
           Is that it for Alexis and Joshua it will faith bring them back together?
      Keep reading "End Game" to find out!!!