Chapter 2 - Heat Already

So as we sat down for lunch we all ordering something. After a while I got up to excuse myself at perfect time. So I seen one of the girl move in my seat. And apparently someone came and pied her.
                        "Wrong timing Alex". One of the girls said. So I ran over to them. When I noticed Joshua headed to our table. "So that was for me". I said staring at them. Then Joshua finally arrived.
                   "Whatever your problem is with Alexis address me with it". He said. The. He touched my shoulder and lordddddd his touch..... well before I left I stopped and said "oh I'm everything you all won't be".
                    So me and Joshua were walking back to the building. We were walking side by side and the sub was beaming on us. "So how's your first day so far well besides that". He asked looking at me.           
            "Uh well it is actually going good". I said trying not to seem nervous. "Um..... what you did back there was very nice". I told him. "Well I'm just doing my job trying to be a friend I guess".  "Mmh". Jayda said.
                  Joshua's POV.
               I got back into my office. When I had three missed calls from Bianca. You know how every man have their problems or troubles well I got a divorced problem. To be real Bianca is really obsessed with me and I'm just really over it.
                     Alexis POV.
            I feel like it's going to be a rough year. But I'm going to succeed and love it.
What do you think Jayda has going on?
                What do you think about those little tricks Alexis co workers tried to pull?
               Was Joshua just standing up for Alexis as a "friend"?
               Will their relationship increase from the recent conversation they had.
       Keep reading "End Game" to find out.
          Next chapter will be out no later than October 12!