Chapter 26 - End Game (Part 1)

As you know in a lil while this story will be over.. due to that fact in these last chapters idk how many you'll see 2 months later .. 1 year later .. maybe 2 years later.. because the story is coming to an end thank you for the understanding 🙂.
6 months later..
"Faith". I told joshua. "I like that name". He said. "So faith". I said playing around. "Duh Bae". He said. I smiled as he rubbed my stomach. Everything has been quiet even tho there still isn't any sign of Maria. Bianca has been doing whatever I don't even know. But today changed. Joshua friends were over... Some of his friends were security... So today was just the first part of what was to come. He always brought Grace she was walking and talking a bit. I told him it wasn't safe but he didn't care he knew what he was doing he said. So we got into Joshua's truck. It was him and his friend in the front... then some security.. and me and Grace in the back.
          Joshua has tented windows.. I asked him if we can get Charlotte he said ya. So we went and got Charlotte. "What is all this"? Charlotte asked me. "I don't even know this man barely tell me any of his plans". I said.
                Bianca then called Joshua "she's out". Bianca said. "What you mean". Joshua said. "She's our she broke out again". Bianca said. "But I know who she wants and her plans I been keeping tabs and right now she wants : me, you, Alexis , Grace and Charlotte. But I know exactly where she's heading let me handing this tonight and I'll call you first thing tomorrow morning.
              Bianca's POV.
      It was around 11:45... when I spotted Jayda. I was dressed in all black. "Come on sweet pea it won't hurt". I said pinching her. And she was out like a light.
               Joshua POV.
          Alexis pregnancy was going well but hopefully when can go back to normal..btw she's eight months..  "I get a text from Bianca.. "Colorado my old house". She's original from Colorado so that's where we'll be the next morning ..End Game is almost accomplished