Chapter 6 explanations

Joshua's POV.
"What do you and Alexis got going on". Maria (the door lady) said. "That's not your business". I said. "She can't have you". Maria said. "I don't own you an explanation@.'I told her. I turned around and said "by the way if Alexis wanted me she could have me". When I tell you she was extremely mad. Well my ex wife she's been very quiet lately... and usually that isn't a good thing.
ALEXIS POV.
I was happy. But every time I get to happy things get right back messed up. And it doesn't mean I'm ready with Joshua. I loved the fact that we are developing a relationship. I think it's weird I wouldn't want Joshua with anyone else. "Look whatever you and Joshua got going on needs to end". Maria said. I was confused was she talking to me? Alexis Coleman? Maria asked for it so I gave her a taste of her own medicine.
I laughed and said "I'm really tired of you.. I think you should go home obviously your very sick in the head and your delusional...... one more think you just got dismissed by Alexis Coleman. Oh and at least I'm not just a lady that wear trashy clothes and watches a door". I usually mind my business but she asked for it literally.
"I think she's right". Joshua said. "Go home".. then she slammed the door and stumped away. I laughed and said "wow". He started kissing my forehead. Here we go with the sweet Joshua.
I was smiling like I was actually happy. Then he picked me up and sat me in my desk. Lorddddd *tsunami* inside joke anyway. I was poking his chest "Well I think oh did the right thing". "I know I did". He said.
Joshua POV.
Honestly looking into this girl eyes I wanted to marry her. But I couldn't...'I wanted her to be mine... but I couldn't. I wanted her to have my kids ..... but I couldn't...
Your probably wondering why... Well my problems only got worse. This next chapter will explain.... If only my life wasn't so difficult I'd make Alexis Coleman mine.
Next chapter will be out no later than Oct.11!!