Chapter 30- Faith

Alexis water had broke... so I quickly picked up grace and and Alexis rushes out... I took all the back roads to the hospital. I had to make sure we stayed near a hospital. As I sped to the hospital Grace was in the backseat saying"mommy baby mommy baby". I couldn't help but laugh and smile at her... She was the cutest. As we got to the hospital we rushed into the emergency room. Alexis didn't want me in the room. I completely understood though. So me and Grace were sitting down waiting... I called Alexis and my parents they'd all get the first flight to Minnesota tomorrow. Grace began to cry. She got so attached to her mother since she been pregnant. She couldn't be away from her long. I needed to calm her down. So I went into the car and brought her some toys. She sat on the ground playing with her toys. When I tel you she's bad. She's like her mother bad always in trouble. She took both of her boots off. And she stuck her toys in her shoes. The nurse came out and told me we can come in. I quickly put Grace's boots back on her foot. I grabbed her toys and sat her down in the hospital chair. She started to cry again. She snatched her boots back off her feet and reached for her mom. I then handed her my phone and let her watch Blues Clues grace had no clue what was going on she was slowly learning and talking. "Here's your beautiful baby girl Faith Smith". The nurse said. I fell in love with Faith she was the cutest. Don't get me wrong I loved both my girls equally. They were my life along with Alexis. "Hand me my Grace". Alexis said demanded. She then grabbed grace and Grace laid her head on Alexis shoulder. "Miss mama". She said. Alexis and I both smiled at each other. When I looked down at Faith she was just smiling at me and I smiled back. I gave Faith to Alexis to hold. Grace got down and started crying... she then reached her hands out for me.. "she's probably hungry". Alexis said. So I went to the vending machine to get her some Cheeze It. When I came back her boots were off again. She was beating them on the floor. I showed her the snack and she started clapping and running over to me. I swear I loved my family but that wasn't the last.
There's only 4 chapters left and 1 extra 1!😢