Chapter 4 - assumptions

Joshua's POV.
I've heard all types of rumors already. Honestly I really can't express this feeling about Alexis knowing I have a lot going on. I don't want her in a situation where she regret working with me. It's been rumors about Alexis and my ex wife I done heard all of it. So I did what was right so I called a meeting.
"Goodmorning everyone and your probably wondering why your here". I said. "Since my new assistant Alexis got here which hasn't even been a week I've been hearing rumor. To make this shirt and simple if the rumors don't start you'll take days off and if it keep happening you'll get fired". I said walking off.
Alexis POV.
I took a deep breath as I stood up. "He hasn't gotten this defensive over anything in a long time".'that same girl said.. "it's his job to do stuff like that". I said.
When I got in my office I had some papers to give Joshua. When I got in there he was on top of the door girl.'I closed the door quick and said sorry. I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath.
Joshua's POV
Well to be honest.'I know Alexis is already making assumptions about me. What happen was she fell and as I tried to help her I ended up tripping. You probably don't believe me but it's what happen. I already got divorce problems and the door girl will only make it worse.
Alexis POV.
I don't know why I'm tripping. Me and Joshua will never happen he's not even into me. I just think she pulled that on purpose. But it's okay no one messes with Alexis Coleman. So if she thing
She got away with it she got another thing coming.
'What do you think will happen next?
Was Joshua telling the truth?
Will the rumors stop?
What will Alexis do?
Keep reading "End Game". To find out!!
Chapter 5 and 6 will be out no later than Oct 11!!