Chapter 19: Not this time!

It was Sunday morning around 1pm. We both been sleep all day. Joshua was just waking up as well as me we both heard someone knock on the door. He got up to go get it.. I brushed my hair to look decent. "Josh—". I said walking  into the living room to see Maria right thereZ . I decided to keep walking to see what Joshua would say. "Alexis is my girlfriend". I told her. Suddenly another car arrived at my house. Jayda was hopping out the front seat.
              "You suppose to be my friend". Jayda said. "W—-". Before she could get her sentence out jayda hit her dead in her face.
Author: LOLLLLL JUST IMAGINE 🙂
       Then the fight was on.'jayda was able to get Maria on the ground even tho she was extremely tiny and short. This time jayda fought her own friend.
Author: Yessss, I'm evil. Jk. Jk.
            Next thing you know Maria was escorted off Joshua property. Jayda trying to fight Alexis. She was so obsessed with Joshua and he didn't know why.
Letting you know it's Alexis POV
     So we went back into the house. I went and sat down. I texted my bestfriend about what happen. I honestly didn't even wanna leave. "That's one way to start a Saturday". He said sitting down. "I know right". I said.
        "I need to go to the store". He said. "If you wanna come you can". He continued.'so I got my shoes cause I was gone but all the snacks. Heheheheheh. So we got there...  Joshua outside of work was very fun. So we played around the store for a while. I seen Bianca. I can't tell you what's going to happen next. Well actually I can. He noticed her with a baby in her hand. Then Jayda appeared behind her. She starting chocking Bianca. She dropped the baby. Which I caught and Joshua called 911.
Joshua's POV
     I knew she was after Alexis.