Chapter 1 -Pilot

.                 "Hi my name is Alexis Coleman. I've just graduated college and this is my first job as Mr.Smith assistant". I said confident.
                    Joshua's POV.
                  As I look at my new assistant she was gorgeous. She was a little over 5'5. She had magnificent hair. She was not anything like these thirsty girls around here but she isn't my type.
                      Alexis POV.
                As I head to my office I see the door lady flirting with Joshua. I mean he was definitely good looking. He was muscular and about 6'2. As I company owner he doesn't wear suits. He was defiantly everybody dream man but mine. He wasn't my type.
                      Meeting room 124
           "Have y'all seen that Alexis girl". One girl asked. "Yes she gorgeous ughhh". Another girl said. "We have to find a way to take her down". Another girl said.
                      Little did those girls know someone in that room was going to turn on them. "Mmh". Jayda said.
                     Back to Alexis POV
                    I've finished half my work today. It was about 12:30. So I decided to go to lunch. When I walked out my office. I seen a group of girls in front of my door.
                         "Can I help you all"? I asked as polite as I was going to get. "We want to congratulate you on getting the assistant job". One girl said. "Not many get it". Another said.
                    To be honest I've went to school with people like this and now I'm grown so. "Sure". I said aware of what I was getting myself into honestly. And as for what happen next I know my place at work
              Alexis , 5'6 , lightskin , curly puff , 22 , birthday July 5th
             Joshua 6'2 , lightskin , 24 , birthday May 1st
What do you think happened next?
Who is the trader ?
Will Alexis be right about them?
Jealous tension is high.
Anyways keep reading "End Game". To find out!!!