Chapter 3 - No worries

The next morning I got up ready to go. It was strange because I'm not a morning person. Well I was going to see my mother today. I haven't seen her in about two weeks so.
                About twenty minutes later I arrived at work. "Notify Mr. Smith that he would have an unexpected visitor today". The door lady said with a bit of sass. She's the door lady for a reason. I nodded my head and kept walking.
                  I eventually got to my office and seen a stack of papers on my desk. So I grabbed a sticky note and wrote down what the door lady said. Then I left it on Joshua desk and got started on my work.
                  It was about 10:45am when Joshua finally arrived. "Goodmorning Ms.Coleman". He said. Just to put it out there he got to go through my office to get to his anyway. "Morning Mr.Smith@. I said. He chuckled and said when it's just us you can call me Joshua. He offered me a breakfast biscuit but I said no thank you.
                  It was 1pm when I got back from lunch. I was ready to give Joshua some papers I finished when I heard yelling.
                       "I Do Not Want A Divorce". The lady said. I would have never thought of him to have been married. "Don't worry he been trying to divorce her for the last three years". A girl said touching my shoulder.
                       "You cheating I don't want this relationship ". Joshua said. I really didn't think houses deserved that. "Now get out before I call the police". Joshua said. So she rushed out.
                      He then came out. He wiped his face out of frustration. "Sorry about all of that". He said. "It's fine".'I said. There was an awkward silence. So I broke the silence and said "I finished those
Papers".  I handed them to him and he thanked me.
Btw I did see my mom today.
             Do you think joshua ex wife will leave him alone?
                Do you think he will get pass this situation?
                 What will happen next?
                No drama today?
        Keep reading "End Game". To find out!!