Chapter 24 - Future

1 year later....
                Me and Joshua been together for over a year now. He did get married after everything settled down.. Jayda has gone to a mental asylum. She needed all the help she can get to be honest. Bianca hasn't been around.... I'd see her at stores every here and there. But we never found out where Maria ran off to.
               If still the same Alexis you've seen in the first few chapters and throughout the story..... the only difference was I'm a mother.. I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl  Grace She was a mixture of me and Joshua but mainly me. My bestfriend came over at least four times a week. She have a job herself. I want to go back to school to be a chef.... Joshua was fine with it as long as I was happy. Not to forget my baby was born December 4.  I didn't know when I'd go back to school. But hopefully it would be soon. I loved my job as an assistant but I wanted to be more. It would only take two years anyway. I haven't decided if I want to do it online or actual go to school.
               I would really take that up with Joshua. So Joshua went back to work and it was going smooth... Untill one morning I heard was up with the baby. I was sitting in the living room watching tv. Funny Joshua hasn't called or texted. I knew he was at work well I guess. It made me nervous cause these last few months he's called everyday.  So I then called my bestfriend over... So we got into the car. I was driving while she was holding the baby. Grace loved my bestfriend. Which I was glad.... so as I pulled up at his work place. I hear on the radio BREAKING NEWS — it was back to where we starting... the first thing I did was call Bianca to be on her way.