Chapter 15 - Divorce Problems (Part 2)

Well the pregnancy... Alexis won't even talk to me. I guess it's just time for her to move on. For some reason we aren't meant to be.. I mean she was right something is always happening everything we get close.. Anyway so I scheduled everyone to take the day off cause honestly I couldn't manage running the office today. Of course Bianca scheduled her own meeting at my house.
She came in and sat down and I sat down with her. I was putting my foot to the ground with this girl. I've honestly had enough. "Since I'm having your baby we aren't getting a divorce". She said staring at me. "You don't make that decision Bianca". I told her. "I sorta already did.. Our child will have both parents. She stated. "He or she will have both parents.... we don't have to be married". I told her. "Well I'm not signing the papers Joshua". She said. At that moment I wanted her to leave.. it's like this girl doesn't want me to be happy. Of course I'm happy to have a child on the way. But with her as I mother I'm not happy. All this girl care about is if she's happy. "Bianca Leave!" I told her opening the door.
I needed to figure this out for my self. I really don't know. I want my child but not Bianca.
Maria's POV.
Now that I've gotten Alexis out the way... I just have one more target.. which was Bianca. Bianca claims she pregnant but that girl will do anything to be with Joshua... but don't worry we will see in a couple months
Author: Is Bianca the only target Maria had? Or have you been paying close attention.... don't forgot it's always someone else out for Joshua. Do you know who? If you've been readying you'll know. If you don't know prepare to find out sooner or later!😉
Alexis POV.
I went to meet my bestfriend... she's been out of town because she's a traveler nurse.. so she stopped in town for three days and I updated her on the situation as we ate food. "I think Joshua's liked you... but you know people go through stuff". She said. "It's clearly obvious you two like each other". She said. "Put at this point put your pride to the side and be there for him.. because he's going through it from what your telling me". She said.
What will happen next?
Will Bianca get Joshua?
Will Maria get Joshua?
What will Maria do?
There's still another target Maria?
Will she be shocked on who it is?
Keep reading "End Game"to find out!!!