Chapter 34-

As you can tell this is the last chapter of End Game. I want you to know where everyone is and how's life. You find see at least 98% of the people in this story in the next which is called "No perfect life" so this is not the end for some of the people in the story. I know people will say I feel someway towards Faith... or she's not mentioned a lot. Or why isn't she in my spin off book. Well she will be mentioned in my new book and the reason she's not a main person is because I do not want to have to write three different pov's.. The two main people in the new story have this one thing that makes their life so not perfect or good. And I'm not going to make a third one for faith. That would be to much and I'm not going to so.. take it or leave it
As for Alexis she got three kids and a husband... she got the best family and she got her job as a cook.
As for Joshua he has the same thing expect not a husband a wife... He wanted Ace to take over at his job but the way Ace's life is he can't.. so he's still working there.
Charlotte: she has an amazing family and bestfriend.. they are all like family and she has an amazing daughter Chloe which you'll see sooner or later.
Grace: well Grace is 22 currently and she is moving from Nevada not saying where you'll see in the next book she went to school to be a clothing designer and a entrepreneur probably same difference I guess.
Faith : Well Faith she is 20 and she's going to school to be a pharmacist (which is one of the highest paid occupations) Also another reason why Faith isn't one of the main people in my new story is because she had her life together unlike her sister and brother but I'll tell you about faiths new life in the new book.
        Well Ace he just turned 18 and you know what that means he's moving out of Nevada you'll see where he goes as well and let's say ace has grown and changed a lot he wanted to go to college to be a lawyer.
     Well let's see if the other two kids will succeed their goal. Also the spin off to this story is called "No perfect Life" which will be out Nov.3 so stay tuned!