Chapter 27 (End Game part 2)

Joshua's POV.
         I got the car loaded up. I had security in case something happen. I would have left Grace at home but Maria is still out there. And the fact that Alexis is pregnant again I couldn't leave her at home. I trust my parents and Alexis parents... but Maria is no where to be found. The car drive to Colorado was 11 hours. Which was a lot... Alexis was all the way in the back with Charlotte.. it was September 20 1AM... I had slept all yesterday to have enough energy for this journey.Alexis is currently 8 months... She's due next month though. So I decided to get this handled already... and Grace will be two in December. So they're is a lot going on.
           Next day.   
      We did make it to Colorado although I was extremely tired. I wanted to go home and just be a great father and husband to my family. I was very tired of this. "She's waiting on you". Bianca said walking into my room. Since Bianca is from here we were staying at her house. "I wanna go". Alexis said. "You will go just not today". I told her. Me and Alexis haven't been a normal couple since last year but I promised her we'd go back to normal before Faith is born. "Charlotte you coming"! I asked her. "Yeah". She said.
          Bianca's Basement
     "Well if it isn't Jayda herself". Charlotte said. She couldn't talk with the tape over her phone. "Do you wanna do the honors"? She asked me...  you might say I'm "soft" but a man not a man when he puts his hands on a female no matter what but if she spit on me her name Jayden and we fighting. "You go ahead". I told her. "With pleasure". She said.
            She had torn the tape of Jayda's  Mouth. "I don't wanna hurt you.... cause I'm already better than you I already won". She said. "You took my bestfriend child.. you thought you could take her man... then you thought you'd take her life well guess what you lost she's doing better than ever.. you wanna meet Grave? Ya you failed to get both of them... oh don't forget Alexis Coleman was always better than you .. wait I meant Alexis Coleman Smith". Charlotte said walking out.
Now it was my turn I took a deep breath and here I was about to hurt this girl feelings.. I didn't even wanna be here I just wanna be at home with my wife and kid but I'm not gone say much anyway I'm tired.
"Well Jayda here I was thinking you were smart. This gone make you mad but me and Alexis fine and happy". I told her walking out locking the door. She shed no tears she was mad as ever.