•Rough day?•✓

«Mia's POV»

"4 shots please."I ordered.I needed to drink away my worries after a rough day at work.I was a business women,which means daily paperworks and meetings which isn't pleasing,but what can I do?I had to take over as the CEO of Chavez Records after my father got very sick.I was the heir,i begged my father to give it to another relative but failed.I wanted to do my own thing,grow up,get married,have children.Not run some stupid company that I have no interest in running.

«Jake's POV»
"Shots please.Make it strong."I demanded.I wanted to solve case so badly,I've been at it for days,weeks even but it still remain unsolved.I'm a senior detective at the Ninety-Nine precinct,which means catching bad guys and look good doing it.But this case?A pain in my ass.The perp barely left any fingerprints or leads that will at least help us find the murder weapon.

«3rd Person POV»

Jake saw a women two chairs away from him.Her long brunette hair rest perfectly on a shoulder,she wore what a business women would wear,long black jeans paired with a white shirt that expose some skin from the unbuttoned top button.Not something a girl would wear to a club but who is he to judge.

Jake quickly snap out of daze,"she probably got a boyfriend or something"he thought,considering how stunningly beautiful the girl was.Mia noticed,and decided to sit closer to Jake,in hope to kindle a conversation.

Jake's everlasting cologne filled her nose,"Lavender,hm."she thought.Jake wore his typical half zip hoodie with a plaid shirt underneath paired with his classic sneakers.His hair is curly yet messy.It suited him nicely.

Jake noticed how the women sat closer to her,her nice perfume that screams expensive filled his nose."Rose?"He thought.

«Mia's POV»
"Hi,Mia Chavez."I said,trying to initiate a conversation."Jake Peralta"He respond,gloomy.I wanted to ask him what's wrong but I didn't want to seem like a creep."C'mon you can ask me what's wrong.I need to rant."He said with a hint of tiredness in his voice.I could sense that he was tired or just gloomy."Fine, what's wrong?"I asked,he put down his glass shots."Rough day."He respond coldly.I look at him like I wanted him to elaborate more."I got this cas-"He explained but I quickly cut him off."You're a cop?"I asked."That probably was too personal,shit"I mumbled."Detective actually,as I was saying.I got this case, it's a drug case.I've been on his tail since 2010.I've been wanting 8."He explained.I listen to it all,start to finish attentively.

*Few drinks later*
Both of us are drunk,super drunk.He's now telling me some stupid cop story that happened at the precinct,or the nine-nine.It was pretty hilarious,they seem to have fun at work,unlike me.