•Bianca•✓

(this chapter is gonna be slightly longer than the rest!)
«Jake's POV»
"Well the meatballs were a little dry."I said,mentioning the code for the squad to bust the wedding."Dry meatballs! That's Peralta code!Move move move!"Holt voice echoed through my secret ear piece,telling me that the plan work.I can finally go home.The FBI came in and busted the wedding,they dragged me off while I pretended to kick and scream.

I was carried to a federal van with tons of monitors and such,that's when I spotted Holt. That one emotion-less man.I immediately engulf him in a one sided hug. Typical. "Yes we all missed you Peralta." "Great to see you too Captain."

"Ok so we're gonna pretend to not acknowledge Jake's return to the Nine Nine."Charles suggest, moments before the elevator open to reveal Nine Nine's best detective me, well Jake Peralta. "What's up nine nine!?"I yelled,having my voice echoed around the bullpen."Oh my god!"Charles fanboyed,a little too overwhelming but that's Charles for you."Great to have you back Jake."Terry said,giving me a small smile.I scan my gaze and saw a familiar brown head,Mia.

I quickly warp my arms around her and smashed my lips onto hers.Our lips moved in snyc,it felt the same it has half a year ago,full of passion.We pulled away to breathe and look each other in the eyes.A small cough was heard, that's Holt.

"Peralta,my office please."He requested,I shot Mia a quick smile before following the Captain into his office.As I enter,I saw the agent that was going to make my return to the nine nine offical,Agent Max.I met him briefly at the headquarters where I was brief,I didn't expect him to be here."Hey agent Max,how are you?"I said,offering him a hand shake."I'm good thanks."He return the shake."Well first thing first,the FBI really appreciate your help on this case."Max started off."Why do I feel like a but is coming?"Max cleared his throat before continuing."Well,we arrested 12 out of 13 thugs."wait,12?Who got away?"12?Who got away?"Freddie Gibbs.The leader."Aw man,I was getting causal with that guy."Oh.I'll help you guys get Freddie."I offered."No it's fine Detective Peralta,you already done enough." "No I insist."I was reluctant,I wanted to get the last thug."Well,we'll appreciate it."Max gave in, fairly easily.It was a shocker,really.

"All right Charles.You'll say in here until you receive my signal alright?"I quickly recap the plan.I'm going to one of Freddie fuck toy,or girlfriend,for answers about him.

I knock onto her apartment,the door creaked open, revealing a Bianca in a sleek dress which shows off a little skin."Hey it's Jake." "Which Jake?"
"Uh the one who was cop?" "Mmmh come in."She immediately closed the door after I went in."Hands up,I know you're shady." "I don't-"I was cut off by her gun click.I was panicking.I couldn't reach for my car keys to send a signal."Stay down or I'll shoot.Try to send a signal and you're a dead man."She threaten,the one thing I learnt from the mafia,is to never mess with the leaders fuck toys.

She took a rope and tied it around my hands,it was painful.Out of nowhere,a baseball bat appeared and it collided against my head,I felt blood trickling down my side as I begin to lose consciousness.Soon,darkness covered my vision,my body fell to the floor.

this isn't going to end well.

(OHOHOH.*smirks*
Sorry,my cocky side took over,
Anyways!This story reached 300 reads in a few days?What.I reached 200 reads in the same week wHat.Im so confused yet grateful.Thank you guys so much,I'm not one to be write long speech so I won't.

-Author xx