•Jake•✓

[HERE'S YOUR 1K SPECIAL]

«Jake's POV»

"-AND I SAY HEY-YA-YA-YA-YA.I SAY HEY!WHAT'S GOIN' ON?"Me and Doug screams the lyrics to the forever iconic he-man's hey song.We weren't far from the nine nine,Holt knows we're coming back since we'll, he's Holt.I didn't want another lecture by him,or Terry.I just want to get home and see Mia.

God I love her,the way our lips move when we kissed,the way we cuddle while watching die hard,the way we both planning to get up early the night before to make Breakfirst for one another,the way we would stay up late at night just to watch horror movies.Or the way her head would rest on my chest,sleeping soundly.

The car pulled outside of my workplace,where my second family work and where I meet them daily.

I missed our daily shenanigans or the daily Gina burn.I missed how we learn something new about Rosa every week or when Terry brings in another stash of yogurts.I missed how Amy would tease and mock me and treat me like one of her 7 brothers.I very much missed how Charles would compliment me everyday and knows how to cheer me up when I'm feeling down.I also missed our 'father-son' moments with Holt.

I got off the car with the help of Doug.He I insisted that he follows me inside since I was still lacking a few nutrition.We step into the familiar blue elevator and pressed the bullpen level.

The elevators door and open and to my surprise,it was empty.Even Holt or the night crew isn't here!No uniformed officers,nada.Doug gave me a smug smile and ask me to follow him.

We walked into the briefing room which has it shutters down,weird.

I open the door and got instantly attacked by joyful cheers,streamers,confetti.

"While you were sleeping,I got ahold of your phone and decided to contact Terry.It did take me about an hour or two to convince him I didn't do any dirty shit."Doug explains.
I gave him a soft smile and walk in.

"Hey Jake."

Her long luscious brown locks fell freely on her shoulders.She wore a black leather jacket over a simple white merch halfly tucked into some denim jeans from probably Levi's.She didn't wore her contacts today,instead she had her thin gold rim half circular glasses on and it fit her so much.

My smile instantly turn into a full on grin.I ran to her and pick her up,spinning her.God I love her.I put her down and warp my arms around her as she warps her hand around my neck.

Our lips came into contact,we finally kissed,after 2 weeks of suffering.I know it doesn't seem much but I love to so damn much it almost impossible.I felt her cold tears touch our lips,she was crying.

"Hey babe, don't cry,I'm here aren't I?"
I pulled away and wiped her tears from under her glasses.

"I'm sorry,I'm just really happy."

"Don't be sorry,I'm just glad I'm here in Brooklyn again."

She smiles at me,god.

If a angel was real,Mia would be a great example.

The party went on, Charles hugs me for what?2 min and a half?Amy started to mock me and Rosa actually smiles.Not evily,it was genuine.

"Glad to have you back dude."
Rosa said, pulling me into a hug.
"You know,without you here,it was miserable."She punched me lightly and I laughed.

I once again got daily gina burn,my 'Perlata what are you doing?' from Holt,Terry even offered me his favourite yogurt!

If this day could top something off I was planning to do,since the moment I step in here,then I have failed.

I just have to wait for the right time.

AN:THAT'S IF FOLKS!
Happy 1k!
Hohoho what's could Jake be planning?A murder?!Nah he's too pure for that kind of stuff.If you couldn't guess it,that well,ya dumb.Also,I exceed my word average word count of 500,I'm pRoud.
I'm writing this at night so,ye.

This a weird chapter format ain't it?Well,I'm thinking of adapting it so eHhHhHh.i guess this also gave more in depth information on how my version of Jake loves Mia and the Nine Nine.I try to somewhat make it like the TV version but still different if you get what I mean?

Update:
Thanks for 1.12k!