•good ol' day nine nine day•✓

«3rd person POV»
Today was Christmas,eve to be exact.The squad thought it was a good idea to celebrate Christmas eve with them.Jake suggested they go his and Mia's apartment since it fairly close to where they work,they agreed.

«Terry POV»
"I'm driving!I don't trust any of you driving me!No offense Cap."I quickly said when our shift ended."No offense but considering you'll be taking all 9 of us, you'll use your mini van and I'm not sitting in that monstrosity of a vehicle."Holt gave me a death glare."My mini van is not a monstrosity!They roll!"I fought back.We continue to bicker when Rosa said."Let's vote who ride with who."

Amy obviously chosen Holt.
Jake chooses Holt.
Charles follow suit.
Gina chooses me.Bless.
Rosa chooses me,planning to stop Gina from gushing over my abs.
Scully and Hitchcock decided to go with me,damn it.

We all got into our way of  transport and drove off.We already ask if someone from their family would like to join and they agreed.My wife and kids are most probably there.I think Amy's bringing her boyfriend,Teddy.(yIkes)Rosa's bringing,no one.Not a surprise,Gina decided to go alone and Charles was with Vicky.

*Time skip*
«Jake's POV»
I knocked on our door and waited.The door was opened by Mia,who wore a dress which hugged her figure and show off her back.Her hair was nicely curled and she wore her classic red lipstick.
I lead the squad inside.
"Hey babe Marry Christmas Eve."She gave me a peck on my cheek."Marry Christmas to my girl."I kiss her on her cherry lips.I cupped her face as I pulled away."I'll just go change alright?"I said and let go of my hands.She nodded and I make my way to our bedroom.

I threw on a simple white button up shirt and black jeans.I put on my belt and wore some dress shoes.I step out of the bedroom and made my way to the living room.

*Some time after*
"C'mon let's open our presents."Gina grew bored of 'adult talk' and decided it was best to open our presents."Sure but I truly hope none of you got me any presents."Holt said as all eyes flew to Amy."What?I didn't get Holt anything!"She clearly lied."Stop lying Amy,we all know you did.I saw you warp it in evidence room."I rolled my eyes and sat down on the floor while Mia sat beside me."Fine I did.But I'm sure he'll appreciate it."She fought back."No I won't."Holt coldly mention."Oh damn Santiago.How much money did you spend on your worthless present?"I smirked."About a 100"She lowly said.

After a while,wrappings were on the floor as we got through the last set of gifts.So far,
I received a cute little drawing form Terry's kids,a vintage watch from Terry and his wife.New sneakers from Mia,new cologne from Rosa,a new jacket from Gina,a new vase from Amy and new dress shoes from Holt.I appreciated all those gifts.

We talked and talked and it was getting late.Everybody left and it was me and Mia alone.

«Mia's POV»
"Well I guess it's only us here."Jake grinned devilishly as he warp his arms my waist."As it seems."I warp my arms around Jake and pressed my lips against him.The kiss got heated.

Soon, we're both in our bedroom sweating.My zip in my dress was unzip and my heels were no where to be found.Jake's shirt was unbutton and untucked,His dress shoes were across the room.I felt my dress slide off my figure as my hands unbuckled his belt,causing his pants to fall.We pulled away for breath,but quickly sealed our lips together again.My hands trailed to his chest and roam around,until it found his shirt and threw it on the floor.Jake brought us to our bed,still kissing.

[Things are about to get heated y'all]
The duvets was in a mess,my hair look like it was unkept for days.His hands reach my bra clasp and unclap it and threw it god know where.I pulled away and smirk."That's how you wanna play Peralta?" "Oh I can play it many ways."He flirt back.Our hands toyed with each other underwear and removed it.

We were both sweaty but it felt good.Jake on top of me,clearly establishing dominance.Our body moved in a pleasent way,as it was carving for more.

Damn it felt good alright.

AN:
First off,I'm sorry my Lovelies.
This story suck ass,I'm currently writing in a car and wanted to finish it before I forgot the ideas.
Secondly, it's my first time writing a sex scene and it was NOT pleasent at all.I did it bc I wanted to try lmao.
Anyways,

Stay safe and happy reading!xx