•Panic,Panic,Panic•√

I felt my eye slowly flutter open.I was immediately greeted with barely any light,follow by the humid atmosphere,I was definitely sweating.My wrist hurt,my head hurt,I'm definitely dehydrated.How long have I been here?I managed to sit up,glad that the ropes are gone.I tried to look around,but all I could make out is the gross mattress I'm on and a toilet. Glad that I didn't have to shit on the floor. 

A metal screeching sound was made,I assume the door was opening?More light came through,but barely enough to lit up the whole room."Hello Peralta."

Oh shit,I know that voice anywhere,it's fuckboy Gibbs! Freddie!"Uh hi?"I manage to blurt out,my throat hurt so badly from the lack of water.

«Mia's pov»
"What do you mean he's gone?"I heard Amy's voice half-shouted from another room.who's gone?I decided to go find out.I open the door slightly and went in."Who's gone?"I blurt out.Their expression was worrying."Uh..Well.I-"Amy stutter out."Just spill the tea."I demanded,I wanted to know."Jake's gone Mia!I'm so so sorry!I should've went up with him! I'm so sorry!Please forgive me!"Charles just straight out said it.I look at him with dead eyes, Santiago gave him a 'what the fuck' look."Wha-What do you mean he's gone?!"I yelled,I felt air was cut off.I couldn't breathe.I was gasping for air,my lungs just died out.My legs turn numb,I couldn't stay still.I was hyperventilating."Hey,hey Mia calm down and breath."Amy comforted.i just got him back and now I lost him?Is this the universe telling us we should just quit."I-i need out."I requested,with barely any oxygen left.Amy and Charles led me to the bullpen roof.

I quickly composed myself and got over it.I took breath in and out.I calm down.I tried to comprehend what I just heard.
"So do you guys have any idea where he is?"I asked,obviously worrying.Guess this is what I signed up for when I started to date a cop huh."Uh we suspect that Bianca could have brought him somewhere else but the tech unit is trying to track his phone."Amy clarify."Wait who's Bianca?"

«Jake's POV»
Freddie turn on the lights,at least it was able to make out the face."Where am I?"I asked,like any normal human being would."That's not important,the only important thing is why."He said with he's signature devilish smirk."Well,let cut to chase shall we?First off,you busted of on my man wedding with your squad, should have known you were an insider. Secondly,I've known you would come finding for me so you went to Bianca,got her to knock you out while my men did the dirty work.Thirdly,your friends are currently trying to track you phone down,good job,but we're not in New York so it'll be a while."He concluded,with his devilish smirk still plastered on his face.

I swallowed a gulp in my throat,it should've known it would hurt.He left,locking the door on the way out.I tried to take a peek,all I saw was people getting high and drunk?

I just hope the nine nine can get me out of her immediately.

AUTHOR HERE.
what's up y'all?Well look like I got over my mild writer block eh? Anyways,I've got another book on the way! It's been a in my drafts for weeks,begging me to write it well look like I did
Bye for now!
Happy reading!xx