•Time to Dance•✓

[the chapter title is clearly inspired by my favourite panic! song:>]

«Mia's POV»
"You know,since what happened to Mackenzie,I'm glad both of you are my best friends."I said as I tried on many different wedding gowns,but I liked none of them."Same."Rosa,Amy and Gina said in unison.We got the bridesmaid dresses and now it's my turn.

"Here,how about this?"Amy handed mead a floor length strapless wedding dress that had a slivery belt.I smiled widely and tried it on.

I put it on and look myself in the mirror.It hugs my curves perfectly as it flows elegantly along the marble floor.I came out of the dressing room.My 3 bridesmaid have the most shocked faces I've seen."Yes girl!It's suit you so much!"Gina exclaimed as she rush over to me."Yeah,it look good on you Mia."Rosa smiled."I like it."I said, admiring the dress."So I take it that you made your choice?"A employee asked.I nodded.I change back into my regular clothes and hand the dress to the employee."Would you like to make payment now?"The employee ask,I nodded as I followed her into a small table.

We left the dress shop and decided it's time for lunch.

«Jake's POV»
"Hey Jake.Try this on."Terry said,handing me a velvet red blazer with a black button up shirt and pants that paired nicely.I nodded and went off to tried it on.

I look myself in the mirror,I actually like it.It was comfortable yet it made me look snazzy.It had gold lining along the collar.I walk out and look at them."So?"

"Hot damn!Peralta that's a nice suit."Holt look satisfied."Yeah Jake,you look good."Charles grinned."You should totally get it Jake."Terry came up and started to admire it."I'll get it.I mean,I like it."I grinned.

[Short filler chapter,yikes.
Stay tuned for the ending!]