•Late Peralta•✓

"DETECTIVE PERALTA! You're 1 hour late!Care to explain yourself?"Holt's voice boomed throughout the bullpen."I uhh.."I scratched the back of my neck as I tried to come up with a elaborate excuse."I uh got drunk yesterday and was super hungover today sir!"I said with my typical joyful spirit.Holt gave me a icy cold glare.
"Than why did you got out of a car with a girl?"Rosa commented.My eyes widen "How-what?"I ask dumbfounded."We got eyes Jake."Rosa rolled her eyes."I may have slept with her last night."I lower my head in embarrassment."Oh is she hot?"Hitchcock ask."Hitchcock!"Terry yelled."That is the dumbest reason I heard in my time as a cop.I expected better from you.You're my top detective and yes you've been late a couple time but this is unacceptable.As punishment, you'll work to make up the time lost."He scolded.I nodded in defeat.

Text

Jake:
Hey I'm Jake.

Mia:
Hi

Jake:
My cap

Mia:
It's fine lol

Jake:
I mean,if you don't mind watching movies with me at 8?

Mia:
Jake Peralta I'd love to watch a movie with you.

Jake:
It's probably gonna Die hard or some action movie.Is that fine with you?

Mia:
Die hard?I LOVE Die Hard!

Jake:
It's a date!

Mia:
Haha ok.

Jake:
See ya later,gotta head back to work now xo.

Mia:
Sure thing xo.

«3rd Person POV»
Jake put down his phones and started to work on his unsolvable case,the homicide.
"Briefing room,NOW!"The Sarge's voice echoed as detectives and office hurried to the room.

"Santiago,where are you on the drug dealer case?"He asked
"Well I already identified the dealer at Gerald Floyd and I suspect that he'll most likely going to do some dealing tonight at 9."Amy spoke confidently.

"Good.
Peralta,made any progress on the homicide case?"
Jake sighed,"Barely,there isn't at new leads and I look at the crime scene and case file for god knows how many times!Sarge why can't we drop the case?"Jake felt defeated but he still show his child-like persona.
"Because it just got a lot more worst."A emotion-less voice filled the small yet spacy room.

Everybody shot thier head in the direction of the door,looking dumbfounded.
"Federal agents has just suspected that the killer is a known serial killer who goes by many names. Frederick Douglass. Freddy Davison. Fred David."He started to list off names which has something in common.
It always have a F.D. in it.