•Let's hear those Jingle bells•✓

«Jake's POV»
"-CAUSE BABY ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOU!"I scream the lyrics of the  forever iconic Christmas song by Mariah Carey."Oh good morning Babe."I saw Mia walking into the kitchen."You seem festive."She commented as my Christmas sweater.It was in red and white stripes with a sanata in the middle."You too."I commented on her cherry red socks with a santa hat printed on it."Shut up."She peck my lips before sitting down on the island chair.I serve her some pancakes and did the same for me.We both ate while we waited for our guest.

Ding dong!
I heard the door rang,"I'll get it!"Mia said,rushing to the door.It open up to see my parents."Hey mom,dad."I glared at my father coldy."Jake..."My mom said with some concern."Look,I don't want to do this now so can you guys just sit in the Living room while we wait for the other guest?"I sighed.They both nodded and head for the couches.

"Jak-"Mia said but was cut off my another doorbell.I sighed and went to the door.I open it and saw Gina and her mom.They always spend their Christmas with us since they found it meaning less to spend it with just 2 people."Hey Gina! Darlene."I pulled them both into hugs."Ya ok Jake you can let go now."Gina rolled her eyes and I let go."You can sit at the couches."I said before leaning into Gina ear."There's wine."Gina eyes lit up and rush over.

More and more guest came,soon filling up the living area.We open present,while avoiding eye contact with my dad.I hated him still.We ate,talked,laugh and played games.

Snow was falling in the night sky outside as the guest started to leave.

[Eek.This is another filler chapter
sorry y'all,you guys deserve better.]