•Bang bang it's breakout time•✓

«Doug's POV»
"Do you guys want any beer?"I ask,trying to act like I'm one of them.Thank god my mother put me in drama club in high school."Sure."Freddie hummed.I nodded and went out to grab some beers.I drove to the nearest gas station and grab a about 2 cartons of beer cans,and a bottle whiskey just in case.My bank account is gonna cry after this.I drove back to the empty Wearhouse Jake was held.

*After 12 cans of beer and a bottle of whiskey later.*

"Dude seriously?"A dude who I just found out named Ryan slurred."Yeah,the poor guy didn't live after that though.I heard he apparently died after I drugged his drink whoops."His friend,Dean,slurred back.I cringed at how they casually talk about murder and such.Sure,I stole cars and still do but don't tell Jake but murder?Damn.

"Damn my head hurts."Someone said, rubbing his head."Judy,where you get this stuff?"Freddie asked."Just the gas station around here, why?"I blurted out,trying to act drunk.I was completely sober,no alcohol is in me.Why?I drugged them.

Not long after,most people were blacking out.I don't know what my friend gave me but it work I guess.I quickly hurdled them together and tied them with a metal chain,and roped them to be sure.Call me extra but I'm being cautious.I rushed over to his cell and knock on his door."Hey Jake!"I whispered.

«Jake's POV»
"Hey Jake!"A voice outside whispered.He done it."I walk over to it and said."Yeah?"I ask,trying to clarify who it is."It's me,Doug Judy,I'm busting you out."He said and unlock the door.I push the door open as the metal created friction against the cold hard floor.

"Finally"I groaned as I sat my ass inside of his comfy car.Thankfully it's night,so no sunlight yet."I'm taking you tot he hospital.I'm no doctor but I'm sure you're not healthy.Probably malnourished or and dehydrated."He said,driving down the dimly lit street.I reluctantly agreed as I didn't have much strength to argue.I just wanted to get home."Also,we're in Las Vegas and I don't have the money for a flight and I doubt you have any.So road trip?"He added on,I rolled my eyes and nodded.

We pulled up at the hospital car park and he brought me inside for a check up.

AN:First off,HOLY SHIT 900 READS.WE'RE JUST A 100 AWAY FROM 1K.AHHHH THANKS Y'ALL.I got a good idea for a 1k special.
Secondly,I don't have any medical expertise nor will I ever have any so there might be a little mistake in some stuff next chapter.and NO,I did not forget about Mia and the nine nine,I tried to fit them in the recent chapters but I can't find out how.

Stay safe and happy reading y'all!xx
-Author