•Love,i do•✓

«3rd PERSON POV»
It was spring of 2019,everybody was in Tribeca Rooftop getting ready for the wedding.Family and Friends was arriving as the ceremony was close.Mia was getting her makeup on and her flower crown which Gina beg her to get.Jake was in his room getting his suit while Holt uses his unexpected skill in hair dressing.

«Jake POV»
I fidgeted with my cuffs as I stood at the end of the carpet.The ceremony just started and i can't wait to see my beautiful wife,well not yet but soon.I look over to the side and gave Charles a nervous look, signalling that I needed some comforting.He noticed and he shot a thumbs up and a smile.I smiled back as the door open.

«Mia POV»
The door open.I walked down the isle holding a flower bouquet.It had the same flowers as my flower crown.The tail of my dress follwed my footsteps as I walk closer to Jake.I look over to my side to see my mom crying while my dad stood there with cold hard glare at Jake.

I reached the podium and look Jake with loving eyes which was gonna spill tear any minute now.

The pastor started

"Today we're here to celebrate the union of Jake Peralta and Mia Chavez.Everybody please take your seats."
--+--
"Do you Jake Peralta take Mia Chavez as your lawfully wedded wife,to have and hold,from this day forever,for better or for worst,for richer or for poorer,in sickness or in health,to love and cherish until death do you part?"
"I do."

"Do you Mia Chavez take Jake Peralta as your lawfully wedded husband,to have and hold,from this day forever,for better or for worst,for richer or for poorer,in sickness or in health,to love and cherish until death do you part?"
"I definitely do."
--+--
We had a party later.It was wild.Jake got the boys all drunk while Amy decided that we just talk.which was boring but she's Amy.

I just sat there and smiled.

I was married to the love of my life.The man-child,the one who insisted we get multiple pop-figures to decorate our room,the one of convinced me to get backstage pass to meet Shawn Mendes.The one who brought home cases to work and stress over,and I often have to remind him to sleep.The one who got me into video games,who watch die hard countless time with me.The one who i love,so much that I'd take a bullet for.

I was officially Mia Peralta.

[Two more chapters!]