•Las Vegas•✓

«3rd person POV»
"What do you mean he's in Las Vegas?"Terry yelled, clearly worried.He saw Jake like his own daughter."Well Freddie was always hanging out in Las Vegas."Rosa commented.The room of the bullpen atmosphere was tense,heated.Mia wasn't here,for her safety,and 2 panic attacks a day isn't good."Well can't we just save him?"Amy suggested."No we can't,the tracker only shows Las Vegas.That place is filed with Casinos, Resort that Freddie owns."Holt said."I'm not surprised but can't we just get one of Freddie man's to trust us?Well didn't you said he have insiders inside the NYPD?"Terry suggest."Yes but you think these Insiders will be willing to help us?"Holt asked,rendering everybody silent.

"I think we should tell Mia."Holt blurted out,all eyes shot to him with a 'what' look."But sir,she had a panic attack when she found out Jake's missing."Amy said with concern."I am aware but keeping her in the dark isn't good.Mia cares about Jake,she's probably at home worrying about him now.I think we should tell her,so that she can put her trust in us."Holt explains, everyone head reluctantly nodded.

«Mia POV»
"You guys wanna talk to me?"I asked,opening the door."Yeah,um can some inside?We have some explaining."Terry said.I raised a eyebrow and let them in.I lead them to my living room and we both sat down."Water?"I offered,they both shake their head."What do you wanna talk about?"I ask,trying not to seem desperate for Jake's whereabouts.

"Well uh...I-"Terry said,getting cut off my Holt."He's been kidnapped and sent to Las Vegas."Holt said, without any emotions.I look at him stone cold while Terry gave him a 'what the hell sir?' look."Look Mia,the NYPD and LVPD are working together to find him and-"Terry explain,but I quickly shut him off."Terry stop.I understand.This is what I signed up for when I started dating Jake,him get into dangerous situation."I said with a understanding smile,getting worked up won't get me anywhere.

"Thank you for understanding Miss Chavez."Holt said,standing up."Please,call me Mia."I told him."Ok Mia."Holt smiled.They both got up and left,closing the door behind me.It was no doubt I was worried,but I trust the nine nine.I knew they were going to get Jake back.

AN: Y'all remember yesterday when I said this will be 'mAjOrly dElayed'? Yeah it didn't happen.Band got cancelled bc of the weather,we had a thunderstorm yesterday so it was hard for us to practice Marching.

Another AN:I'll normally write this in a new chapter or a new page but I'm too lazy to and I'm not feeling quite well is lemme get this quickly out.
This book have reach 600 mother fucking read holy cheesecake.Thanks y'all,so much.This means a lot.To be honest with you,that is one part of what keeps me motivated to log on to wattpad and write, sometimes a few sentences before I run out of ideas or time.Thank you!So much!Love y'all.

Update:2/12/18
THANK Y'ALL FOR 3K READS!1!!11ilysm

-Author xx