15

I hadn't spoke to anyone in days. NXT was tomorrow and I'm ready to sign this contract and get rid of Kai forever.

I had just finished getting dressed after my shower when there was a knock on my door. I make my way to it and open it to find Seth.

"Seth. What are you doing here?" I ask him and he lifts his head to meet my eyes to his.

"Can I come in?" He asks, looking at me waiting for my answer. I nod my head and move out of the way to let him walk into my apartment.

"You can sit on the couch, do you want something to drink?" I ask him and he nods. I walk into the kitchen and grab us both a bottled water and walk back in to the living room, handing him the bottle and sitting down in the chair next to the couch. He takes a sip of the water and then sets it down before looking at me.

"Are you okay Marlana?" He asks me, catching me off guard.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Because ever since Kai has been here, you've been different. You push me away, you don't really talk to anyone and I'm just worried about you." He puts his hand on top of mine but I withdraw my hand quickly. "See, like that, you barely let me touch you. I mean if you're no longer interested in me then tell me, I won't waste your time anymore." He tells me with a pained expression.

"It's not that Seth, I promise."

"Then what is it?" I stand up and pace around the room.

"I-I can't tell you, I'm sorry." He scoffs and laughs while nodding his head. He walks towards the door and stops with his hand on the doorknob and turns to face me.

"Just so you know, there's nothing that would make me stop loving you. Nothing. I'm just sorry I can't get that in return." He says before storming out. I open the door, tears streaming down my face.

"Seth!" I tell and he stops and turns around to face me. I walk to him. "Don't give up on me. Please." I say grabbing onto his shirt, fisting it and sobbing into his chest. 

"Then tell me." I just shake my head and sob even harder.

"I can't but I need you to trust me, please. I love you."

"You love me?" He asks and I nod. "If you loved me, then you wouldn't do this." He says removing me from his chest.

"Seth please, you dont understand."

"Then tell me!" He yells and I break down again.

"I can't! You don't know how bad I want to! But I can't Seth, I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too." He whispers before getting in his car and driving away.

********************************
"So, you want me to win? You realize that means your dream is over. Career done. You'd have to go back home and find a normal job."

"Yes Kai. You win okay? Just let this happen please."

"Well how can I say no to that?" She says with a big smile.

"On one condition."

"Ugh I knew there was a catch."

"You win, I go away but you drop this grudge and no one finds out. This is the end of you and me. Forever."

"You sure about that sunshine? We had some great times together."

"Yes. I'm done."

"Okay then Marlana. On wednsday, we say goodbye."

"See you then."

********************************
"This match is insane! These two women absolutely despise each other!"