Get to know me is to Love me💟💟💟💟

Hello my nuggets.👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

It's me my name is Emely also known as that crazy old lady J_Hope-Dimples.
It's a pleasure to share my life with y'all.

Let's get to know me a bit more 👌
I was born in Guatemala City it's in Central America. I have 8 step brothers and one regulars weird looking brother. My dad got around. My birthday is on October 15 I'm a crazy and wild ♎️.

I live in California but I love to live in the mountains. I have lived in California for some years now. I use to be a office manager / Dental assistant for the past ten years but I had to quit.

I have two Kiddos a boy who is 16 and we will name Mr Pickles( Teddy) he's my everything and sometimes I just want to kick him because he thinks that he's my boss.
I also have a precious baby girl she's 11 years old let's name her Mrs Sassy marshmallow (Holly) my baby is autistic with a bad ass attitude. She take no shit from anyone and she's always ready to take on a bitch. She will kick ass and never apologized for it and that's why we love her and call sassy pants.

We have a kangaroo/ Bunny / puppy she's 4 months old and she's crazy just like my Kids's. She's mixed with some shit that I don't know off.

I also will like to give a special shout out to one off my baby's ClareAline she's the most sweetest and beautiful young nugget that I have met here in Wattpad. I'm looking forward to keep our friendship for ever 🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️.