Hired

"This is ridiculous," Ciel snapped, completely refusing to believe the annoying red-clad Reaper had anything to do with Sebastian's current form. Then again, he wouldn't put it past the feminine man to pull a stunt of this measure to get back at him.

"Ridiculous it may be, lord earl, but can you really argue when the evidence is clinging to your suit?" Undertaker grinned widely. Sebastian had gripped tighter to Ciel's jacket, and for once Ciel only held him closer.

"You can hardly blame the child, it's rather dull in here, is it not?" Lau commented, gesturing to the room full of coffins and bottles, along with a few cobwebs.

"How do we fix this, Undertaker?" Ciel demanded, blatantly ignoring the Chinese drug dealer. "There's got to be a way, right? He's not stuck like this?" He insisted on the answer to his question. How would he fulfill his contract? Continue being the Queen's Guard Dog? Things would fall apart.

"Keep your leash on, pup," Undertaker giggled. "Your butler isn't stuck that way for good. I'm afraid there is no cure, though- only time. Five days, to be precise," He informed casually.

"Five days?" Ciel mumbled, relaxing slightly. "Is there anything else I need to be aware of?" He asked, looking at the baby demon. It had been one full day already, so it was only four more until his butler was back to normal.

"I would keep an eye on the kid," Undertaker advised vaguely. "The powers of an infant like him are rather... Unrestrained."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Ciel stiffened. His question remained unanswered as the old reaper pushed him, Lau, and Ran-Mau back out the door. "Wait, Undertaker!" Ciel demanded again, but the door had already been shut tight. He sighed, casting a wary glance to the child in his arms as he boarded the carriage with Lau and Ran-Mau.

"So, lord earl, why was it that you contacted us?" Lau asked curiously. "You could've seen the Undertaker on your own. What is your motive?"

"It's simple, really. I need a favor of you," Ciel responded blandly. Sebastian continued to cling to Ciel, deciding he didn't like where they had just been. "I need you to keep track of someone."

"Is that so?"