Childish

Ciel sat beneath the tree he always went to with Sebastian, Elizabeth marveling at the view as she grinned at all the flowers. Sebastian remained asleep in Ciel's arms as he sat in the grass, his back to the bark of the tree.

"It's so pretty out here, Ciel!" Elizabeth beamed.

"It is rather nice." Ciel agreed. He stayed with Elizabeth and Sebastian outside in this place for around an hour before Sebastian woke up, blinking up at him.

"Cell," He mumbled, rubbing his eyes. Elizabeth looked over at Sebastian's voice, grinning with a gasp.

"Oh, Ciel! He said your name!" She gushed, sitting beside them. Sebastian blinked at her in surprise.

"Cell?" He tilted his head. Ciel laughed faintly.

"Yes, he says that quite often. It's one of the only things he will say," Ciel mused. Sebastian giggled to him adoringly.

"That's so cute, Ciel! You would be a great dad!" Elizabeth commented, picking up Sebastian to put in her own lap, to both Sebastian and Ciel's surprise. "Can you say, Lizzy, Alexander? Lizzy~" Elizabeth cooed.

Sebastian whined slightly, reaching back towards Ciel. "Cell!" He spoke determinedly. Ciel smiled, letting Sebastian hold on to his finger.

"It's okay. I'm here," Ciel assured. Sebastian smiled faintly.

"Lizzy?" He looked at Elizabeth, grinning. Elizabeth lit up.

"He said it! He said my name!" Elizabeth giggled. Ciel rolled his eyes.

How childish.