Dinner With The Espositos

I'm making a filler/extra chapter because I have a tie for the middle name voting on the Caskett baby (Nicole or Katherine) so if you wanna add a vote, please just do it now, so here's the story...
---------------------------------
Lanie's POV

We are getting ready for dinner with Javi's family. I know he has an older sister and a little brother, their names are Olivia and Leonardo (Leo). I met them like once or twice and I like them. I mean, I rarely see my own family (remember I don't get along with my mom) and I consider Javi's family as my own.

"Lanie!" Olivia said as she hugged me when she opened the door.

"Hey! What about me?" Javi said.

"Hey little bro," Olivia hugged him as well and we entered the house.

"Hey Javi! Hey Lanie!" Leo greeted.

"Hi Leo!" I said.

"Oh Lanie! My you do look gorgeous!" Javi's mom, Theresa came over and greeted us.

"Hello Theresa, you look awesome."

"Thank you Lanie. Javier, you doing good?"

"Yeah Ma, we're good."

"Uncle Javi! Auntie Lanie!" Olivia's four year old son, Max, came running towards us.

"Hey buddy!" Javi said as he picked up the boy.

"Uncle Javi I got a gold star at school today!"

"Good job Maxi! Are you behaving for Mommy?"

Max nodded eagerly, he's so cute.

"Max are you taking good care of your little sister?" I asked.

Olivia just had another baby this year named Paloma, and she's currently playing with her toys on the play mat.

"Yes Auntie Lanie!"

"Lanie! Javier!" Franco, Javi's dad came out from the kitchen, he's quite the cook here!

"Hi Franco."

"Hey Dad, everything good at the company?"

"Business is booming son! How's everything at the precinct?"

"Better than ever, Ryan, Jenny and Sarah Grace are one happy family, Castle and Beckett adopted Holly and now are expecting a baby girl, everything is good. Except when Beckett starts complaining about desk duty, she'll be taking maternity leave next month though."

Beckett is now seven months pregnant and we can only talk on phone or outside work because she will throw up in the morgue, though she complained multiple times about her desk duty and sore feet.

"Holly is the girl who came from LA right?"

"Yeah, and she's actually fun to be around."

"DINNER'S READY!" Theresa's voice boomed from the kitchen.
---------------------------------
"So Javi, when are you getting married?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, you two, when are you two getting married?" asked Olivia.

"I don't really know actually, I'm enjoying dating Javi," I shrugged.

"Your friend Ryan now has a baby girl, your boss is expecting and engaged, so when are you getting married?" Leo said.

"Beckett is not my boss Leo! She's more like... Ryan and my mom and sister at work."

"Gates is the boss around the 12th," I added.

"Anyway, how is Paloma doing?" Theresa asked.

"She's crawling fast, and she's trying to stand up and walk," Olivia said.

"And I got a gold star at school!" Max said.

"Good job Max!" Franco complimented.

"Olivia, where's Trevor?"

Trevor Cleveland is Olivia's husband, he's a doctor, so he always has to be on shift.

"On shift, and I heard Trevor's brother, Dylan found the girl of his dreams."

I never met Dylan, but I know he's fourteen and goes to eighth grade.

"Really? Is she like that slut Gloria?" Leo asked.

"No, I heard she's smart and pretty, and she took down Gloria for good with a little help form her new mom."

"New mom?"

"She just moved from LA, and a family adopted her, her mom is a cop so she helped scare him away."

Wait, new mom as a cop? Took down a certain 'Gloria'? I looked at Javi, and he had the same look on his face.

"Is the girl Holly Morris-Castle?" I asked Olivia.

"I think her name is something like that, is she the girl who your friend just adopted?"

"I think so, yeah."

The world is so small. Dinner with Javi's family is always fun, his family accepts me, that's what matters, and hopefully one day I will be an Esposito.