Johanna Castle

Holly's POV

I was at school, bored to hell with this Health Class, and I wore a sweater with my headphones coming out from my left sleeve, so all I have to do is put my head on my palm and I can listen to music.

Dylan is doing the same, he has been doing this ever since I told him my trick, we don't talk during Health Class for some reason.

I was listening to Somebody To You by The Vamps, awesome song (A/N No joke, it's an amazing song, a great friend introduced this song to me a month ago and I fell in love with it) when the school secretary came into the room.

"Mrs Bates? I need to find Holly Castle, her uncles came and said her parents want her out of school now."

I smiled and packed my bags (secretly putting my phone and headphones in my bag while at it) slung it on my right shoulder.

"I'll call you," I whispered to Dylan.

I have no idea what is happening, but I'm just glad to get out of Health Class. The lady lead me to the office and I saw Ryan and Esposito there.

"Ryan, Espo, why are you pulling me out of school? It's only the third period," I said.

"Beckett's in labor, Castle told us to come and pull you out of school, he said you would like that," Ryan said.

Johanna's coming! And I'm out! Cool!

"What are we waiting for? Let's go!" I practically dragged Espo and Ryan into the school parking lot.

I asked Ryan to hit the gumball and got to the hospital in record time, they went back to the precinct but promised they would come back with Lanie once they get off work.

I went in to see Beckett, her hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail and was breathing heavily.

"Hey Beckett."

"Hey Holly! What class do you have this afternoon?" Beckett immediately asked.

"Does it matter?"

"Yes," even with so much pain she shot me the look.

"I was having Health Class, then I have Phys Ed, English, History and Spanish."

"Damn, I shouldn't have pulled you out," she said.

"I appreciate you pulling me out, I hate Health Class," I smiled.

"Told you she'd appreciate it," Castle joked.

"How are you feeling?" I asked softly.

"I feel like killing Castle for getting me in this mess!"

"You were the one who wanted the kid!"

"You were the one who agreed!"

I shot Castle the 'shut up she's having your baby' look.

"Kate, we would be having our baby girl soon, just hold on okay?"

Like oh my god! I get to be there when the Caskett baby is born! I'm just so psyched right now!

"What did the doc say?" I asked.

"The last time she checked I'm still three centimetres dilated and it's gonna take a while," Beckett said as she squeezed her eyes shut and gripped hard on Castle's hand, a contraction is hitting her.

"Beckett it's okay if you scream," I told her.

"I'm fine Holly," she said as I saw her relax.

Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!"

The door opened and the nurse came in, she carried a bag of whatever in her hands.